Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hello I am blocked

My progression:

Afrianna: 55

Katherine 35

Natasha 40

I have a bottle of wine (what to do with?)

The game have any sex scene on it?
there is sex in the game but that only happens in the dream for now

I did that but a folder title Pak only comes up
download that lasthope.rar that kark posted, move it over to
C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local

he also has a bunch of saves in there as well, well 49 saves lol, you can delete them or keep them, but that should work for you

Reactions: Hock

lolzerz

Aug 30, 2016
I've tried sleeping a bunch of days after starting a new game and filling 200 seed, but I still don't seem to be getting any dream sequences. Any idea why this might be happening?

Solivan

May 10, 2017
could someone please link a save game with the dream sequences? for some reason i just cant get them...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
@Poolside Games
just a suggestion...
if you play without IC content the intro gives the player a small tour about the ship layout, but with IC content there is nothing of that kind... which already confused a few people...
I think it would be viable to extent the intro with a flashback, of the time when the player and maybe his sister first boarded the ship, and them getting a tour by the Mother and maybe Aunt

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
yeah, i saw his reply after i made mine, the mouse spam would do it, it happen to me with this game but not in the dream, i hope it works out for you

Hi:

Just to keep Chemmy and Koulin posted. Got to the dream sequence and all is working well. The issue was that I did not realise you can move within the Potion room (I thought the MC's position was fixed and before I simply was turning around to get access to all items). I can now get near the Cauldron which is highlighted when viewed and more importantly access the 3 potions whereas before I could only get to two of them.

many thanks.

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Hi ım stuck. My seeder level stuck in x99 not going 100. how can make 100
Have you gone to the bridge and the GAIA room and made a deposit? It's the closest door to elevator on left. Med Bay is across the hall. When you make 100+ go to med bay to pick up lvl 2 access card.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
renders are poor made, all girls with oversized tits, story looks poor ... any reason why to dl this game ?

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
renders are poor made, all girls with oversized tits, story looks poor ... any reason why to dl this game ?
It's a brand new open world sandbox... The characters are sexpots created by the game engine. If it's not your cup of tea move along as it is a new release. If you are looking for super beautiful CG super high res remember what the game engine is and play something else if it bothers you. I myself am going to be eager to see the next version.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes