CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
can you only play in first person mode?
Yes. Although you can view scenes from various camera angles in third person.

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
Overall running much, much better than last build, had no idea so much content was locked. Only issue right now is that MC loses clothes when certain cutscenes plays so have to run back to put them on again.

cjbball00

Nov 25, 2018
*Possible Spoiler* - Bug
During the dream with the potions the scene dead ended so I loaded my last save. However when it loaded It spawned be above the map and there is a naked girl there but I cannot do anything to get back to the map. Any ideas? Anyone have a save right after 200 vials that I could have?

somedud112

May 10, 2018
So ive reached all the content for the mom and sister according to the computer but does anyone know how manny times i gotta help the aunt stretch ?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How to get the second wine? i already talked with aunt, but she didint gave me the wine.... could u help me?
wine bottle locations
your bed room behind the pc screens
your moms bathroom on the floor beside the sink
the bathroom beside your bedroom, on the bath tube and on the sink
your sisters room on the self that is on the wall
in the living area at the bottom of the bookself
in the med lab on the floor beside that tall cabinet
in natasha living area beside the sofa, in her bedroom on the floor beside her dresser and wall and on her kitchen sink
in the cockpit on the floor beside the right chair
in the room with the green spinning globe on the console

all the spots that i can remember off the top of my head at the moment

So ive reached all the content for the mom and sister according to the computer but does anyone know how manny times i gotta help the aunt stretch ?
i have no idea, at the moment i'm about to start a new game since my camera disappear on me and i have the message on the pc about a pic of sister

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How to get the second wine? i already talked with aunt, but she didint gave me the wine.... could u help me?
She won't give it to you, but promises to hide 1 bottle dureing the night at a "secret" location in the ship... the next morning after askeing go through every room in the ship until you find it... some are in plain side some are bit better hidden

4.50 star(s) 208 Votes