VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Lancaster Boarding House [Final] [Daniels K]

1. 5.00 star(s)

tuShua

One of a kind experience. Deffinitely different than the other adult games I played and I enjoyed it very much. I'm satisfied with the ending. Excellent game! Plus one, and saved in my books. Props to the crew behind this and job well done!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

lo0u

I love this game, but it sucks to have to cheat on Chloe just to get to the other girls' routes, because I like her, she's my fav girl in the game.

It just feels like a bad ending route through and through, even though it isn't. And it just makes me feel bad.
    Some of the other girls are really interesting, but you're tied to Chloe since the beginning.

So I wish the game didn't force Chloe to you at the start. Or at least gave you a *choice to avoid her if you wanted. That way it'd be easier to go to any other girl you want. Or, if you're into that kind of stuff, you get the choice* to cheat on her and unlock different scenes.
    *Choices*. That would be the key.

I don't know, maybe it's just me, I don't like cheating at all.

*Also, I wish the dev made Chloe more interesting sexually. She's the main girl and less interesting than even the teacher, for crying out loud. I get it, she was a virgin, but come on, give her more scenes, let us help her discover herself. For instance, you can fuck the teacher in the ass, why not Chloe?
  3. 5.00 star(s)

davidMG

Great story and art. The animations are a little slow though, in particular the first time you see an animation, you can't skip it and it looks odd if you spam click because it will just snap to the beginning of the animation repeatedly.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Landladies & Tenants

(v1.8)

This is an very good game with excellent visuals. Female characters are well-rendered, each with distinct looks from each other (other than maybe Chloe-Lisa). Backgrounds, settings are all good, with the mod adding lighting improvements. Sex scenes are only okay: they check the necessary boxes but feel pretty vanilla and not overly sexy.

Writing is good fro the most part, from both a technical and a stylistic standpoint. Only quibble is that like many other VNs, the "main" girl's story is underdeveloped or defined by her relationship to the MC. Whereas all the potential side women have their stories developed to explain why they're attracted to the MC and experience conflict in doing so, the MG is just kinda there. Chloe looks great and the true gentleman ending is a nice payoff, but I'm never quite sure what the MC sees in her other than she's a nice blonde in a school with plenty of other nice-looking women.

Game mechanics are fine. The Nice/Manly/Jerk points system is interesting for unlocking a few extra scenes, but they don't trigger serious branching in the story. Story is still essentially linear unless you go true gentleman. Maybe future updates will reveal the importance of these earlier choices.

Overall, a fun game that's worth checking out alone for the visuals. And Rose.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Snowcrash

I been following up this game for a bit, so I feel its a good time to make a review.

Story 3/5: Nothing too ambitious, from the get go they tell you that you are going to Lancaster to bone girls. Some weird stuff happens in the middle, nothing is really explained. Its pretty decent, all things considered but probably its weakest suit. I am a bit disappointed that it seems in this version you can already get an ending, when the story didn't really go anywhere thus far.
    Renders 4/5: They look pretty good, you have a wide variety of locations and the characters are quite attractive.
    Girls 4/5: You have a wide variety of girls, they all have different looks and personality and most of them don't seem to care if you fool around a bit. Also you have interesting support girls. Eve is the best GIRL, please give her more scenes, thanks.
    SEX 4/5: Plenty of Sex with all the girls, you get into the action faster than most games. Most of it is a bit vanilla, but you get kinks in there too to spice it up. The video animations feel a bit awkward since its just a loop with not a lot of response for your sex partner and in most of them the heads are cut off, which I don't like. Other than that, solid.

All in all a good game, seems the dev is cutting it short for whatever reason. That kind of sucks, because the game had a lot potential for more content and the story feels underdeveloped. But still a pretty nice game for what its worth.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Draakaap23

Plenty of sex scenes, good writing, lots of different characters. The actual sex animations are a bit sparse compared to the 2-frame 'animations', but they are all well done. Dialog is well done too. And an interesting plot development with the hint of supernatural. Everything fits well together as well. This is a well crafted, fun and very enjoyable sexy game
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Xisdfiogf

One of the hottest games I've played.
    Story isn't very convincing at the beginning- "everybody loving Ray... MC" ?
    But it develops quite well, lot of different girls, with own stories, and aproaches. Hot sex scenes in different scenrios
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Wicked Garden

Another one of the better Visual Novels I've read thus far. This VN gives viewers who may not have been privileged enough to go to college a little taste of what it's like from a horny male's perspective at least. It also brings to life a major fantasy of that said "Horny Male" by placing him in a all-girl school. Because what man wouldn't won't to have this sort of problem... If you can call it that.

LBH is in my Top 10 so far as Best Visual Novel but hopefully as the writing gets better and the storylines more juicier there rank will improve.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

lTTMl

Interesting story, characters very well done (Design, Personality), It's up to you to know if you want to be someone loyal to a girl, or a Jerk.

Spoil.
    But some choices do not really matter and some ends... Example Anna, with her you become a doctor and you have a last choice suprise! To deceive her or not! Seriously? It's an End?
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Sims4Adults

Oh, I like the game! Really exciting story with many twists, funny dialogues and many hot scenes. I especially like the animated scenes with sound - I always wonder why most devs care so little about moaning and sex sounds! The only thing that is a little annoying is the scenes where two images always follow each other to simulate an animation. This could be solved more elegantly, so it's just too much work with the space bar.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

joecoe

The story does not have a sophisticated plot, basically it is a typical setup of adult games where MC shares a living space with several girls.
    But this is one of the better games in the category of these ordinary stories and writing is good. I personally prefer games where you have to conquer a woman, and this is not one of them. Basically, all girls want to have sex with the MC, and you only choose who you will refuse. But if you likt his approach, you'll probably like the game.
    There is some humor, renders are nice, so my overall impression is mostly positive.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

class0917

Excellent game with Beautiful graphic and a good story!!
    The game has a Little bit of Everything. Different from many other games there you have to wait many releases Before something sexual happens. Good story with many intrigues.
    Very good renderings and animations with Beautiful Girls.
    Keep up the good work.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Sultrysavage

Great game, I loved it, and can't wait to see more.

Despite being incomplete it doesn't ruin my immersion with WIP stickers or under construction signs, it feels like a complete story. I like that, makes me want to come back for more when the game gets an update.

I do have one critique that the game loses a star for. Not sure how to word it without spoiling the story. The game has a very strong illusion of choice. The description implies I can fall in love with any of the girls without conditions, but I am actually forced to fall in love with just one first, and I can't "date" any of the others without cheating.

I would love it if we could have a chance to bypass a girl and "date" one of the others without cheating. Although I am aware this would make the game 4-5 times larger and probably never get done, but its something I would like to see from one of these games.

that's just my two cents.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

Every1sGrudge

[Rev v1.5]
    Good game but not for me.

Art's very nice, girls are much more realistic than I'm used to seeing. Characterization is pretty believable.

Writing is well done. Plot is very rapid-fire and seems like a ton of girls all over the random schmuck MC: I've never been a Cool Kid so I can't judge accuracy there but it skews the pacing.

Couple of minor instances of kinks I don't care about, but nothing awful.

Two beefs with this game: the MC and the choices. Both the main character's POV monologues and dialogues are annoying. There were a couple times I was distracted from the plot by how unlikable he is. Some of the choices are a bit Hobson-y: the "CHOOSE THIS ONE" and the "DON'T PICK THIS WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO A GIRL?" option.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Evan Treborn

Yeah i like that Game a lot. The Girls are looking great and the Story is interessting so far... I don't like NTR or Stuff like this, that 's because i can only say something to the nice Way of the Game and this i like.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

guildos

Renders are great, plot is great and there are so much options to choose! One of the best if not the best game here. There is a way to fuck so many girls, also animations are good. It took me a few days to finish current game content, because it's really hard to not fap while playing this.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

tezster

An entertaining, unpretentious story combined with excellent visuals. I think the light, care-free nature of the plot really helps in terms of allowing the player to enjoy the sex scenes, while at the same time, not being too weighed down too much by emotional commitments. It's strikes a nice balance between the two.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

darlic

[version 1.5]

I appreciated his previous works but with LBH he's really outdone himself.
    The story is fun and very original, scenes are great, models look wonderful, it has the exact amount of kinkyness i look for in an adult game, also perfect amount of dialogues over content, coudn't ask for more. In fact, i'm planning to pledge him from next month onwards.
    As I said sex scenes are great, they feel a little bit like they're thrown at your face but I actually like it this way, less blabla yaddayadda more action.

Graphics: 9/10
    Sex scenes: 9/10 (most animations are just a 2 frame shifting, but I don't mind it that much)
    Content over text ratio: 9,5/10
    Playtime: around 4 hrs if you read everything (which I recommend to, story is fun and sometimes the dialogues are as well).
  19. 4.00 star(s)

cowboybebop

so far, this game is the best uncomplete game at least top ten, the graphics are very good, the story is great, hoping in the future there will be more variety of stories and scenes, for me story "PLOT" is more important in games
  20. 5.00 star(s)

boulimanus

Fantastic models who are all gorgeous. Really impressed by the girls and even the close ups do look amazing.
    Good variety of girls too with different personalities. Love for example that there are some more innocent ones and one who is more into bad boys. It covers all bases this way and makes the eroticism cover all bases depending on the day or the mood.