Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... this game... hah... What to say about this game? It definitely had a lot of potential that it failed to live up too, that's the first thing that comes to mind when it comes to this game. The second is that the translation is total hot garbage. It's on the level of bad MTLs, but, surprisingly, I don't think it's actually MTL, but rather done by someone who barely understands English. It's the only thing that would explain some of the crap I've seen in there...

Now, this is a fairly ok hentai game, but a pretty terrible NTR game.

Why do I say that? Well, it's my usual complaint. The "bulls" in this game don't do shit to actually get Lawren. It's all on the player to tempt them in the first place. The NTR isn't something you have to avoid or prevent, it's something that you choose to engage with. What makes this worse is the fact that none of the H-stuff actually has any impact on the gameplay. Basically, it's not easier or harder to help Will's ventures if you do or don't do the lewd stuff. The leotard thing doesn't affect the mine mini-game in any way. Staying behind at the warehouse does nothing to actually solve the problem. Using the bikini at the store doesn't bypass the need for 31k gold for advertising and promotion.

As such, there's no in-game incentive to engage with the H-content, aside from wanting to grab the H-content because it's an H-game. This, for me, makes it feel less like people are trying to steal Lawren away, and more like you choose to play her as a total slut or not. So it's an ok H-game as I said, but a terrible NTR game.

Moving on. Fuck those mini-games during the H-scenes with the so called bulls. Seriously. The one on scene level 4 is absolutely horrible and fuck the dev with a cattleprod for coming up with that idea... Seriously.

I obviously don't want to focus on timing a damn key press while I'm trying to enjoy the scene. Having one hand down below is not conducive to precision. And that's on top of the fact that the H-scenes in general are pretty damn short, on top of the horrendous English.

I have to take even more points away for the fact that everything is NOT in the gallery. The mini-events around town and at the bar where Lawren can fuck random people once she reaches lewd level 10 are not in the gallery, which is annoying because seeing them outside of it means 5 stamina and possibly a day passing depending on which one you want to see. Not that there's much to see aside from the animations... but they do have animations that are not used for any other event with the NTR dudes.

I will give this game points for the fact that they didn't jump on all the typical cuck cliches present in the NTR genre. Instead... Will actually has the biggest dick of all of them, and no matter how many other guys Lawren may have fucked, if events reach the point where he fucks her, she ends up totally addicted to his dick to the point of completely mocking the NTR dude(s) if they try to take her back.

In any case, the game has 11 endings, sort of, though they're not very elaborate. Someone on the 1st page listed them all, but I'll re-list them and put in how to obtain them too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, not a bad way to waste time, but not an amazing one either. Wouldn't spend money on this, but that's mostly because the translation is basically a mockery and I don't want to encourage that sort of shitty business model that would release such garbage as a finished product. Beyond that, it kind of feels like the poor man's cousin of the infamous Acerola NTR games... only with a lot less events, more crappy mini-games, and dubious quality art. About the only things that are better are Will and the fact that there's animations in this one... but that's it. That's not enough to actually BE better.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes