RPGM - Completed - Lady Lawren – The Animation [Final] [BTCPN]

1. 5.00 star(s)

SofieSoBad

10/10. straight up
    busted fat ones on this, multiple times on every route
    iff jerking off to ntr is your thing, get it RIGHT NOW
    gameplay wise, it's very basic and not very engaging, but that doesn't really matter, when the scenes are bangers
  2. 4.00 star(s)

k2ren

pros:
    - it has animations, nice art. many very sexy positions. some sexy scenes.
    -avoidable ntr. (some are quite sexy)
    -short game (this could be a con too)

cons:
    -only 3 routes. (warehouse, store, "fighting" (+1 "secret")
    -the 2 bugs previous reviewer mentioned. (but they are fine. even though the peeing is gamebreaking, it's still only peeing so whatever. (i guess the highest corrupted version is a bit more than just pee but still pee). and the other just takes 1 click to unlock gallery fully
    -i was surprised by abrupt ending too. i dont think it was mentioned that you only have 30 days.
    -since it doesnt really have story and you dont really connect to your husband, the ntr aspects dont hit that hard.
    -some selective censorship.

i could write more cons but these are small things, the pros outshine the cons, but still it's not a 5/5 game. still very decent due to animations and art so could have been maybe a 4.5 (although i guess i could be convinced of 3.5 too since animations are not that long +occasional inconsistent censorship)

anyway, it's a "decent" game even though far from being perfect/masterpiece
  3. 4.00 star(s)

maxx mad

Overall a good game, I'd rate it between 3.5 and 4.

PROS
    Animations are quite good and I usually don't like H-games animations.
    Nice Art.
    Some interesting scenes.

CONS
    On the down side, the game ended abruptly, maybe I forgot there was a time limit and didn't get everything done.
    It's grindy, even though i used a money cheat, which helps a lot for mini games.
    Could have been a great game with less generic sex scenes with the townsfolk

Overall quite an enjoyable experience, particularly for the shop scenes and the late dungeon scenes.

To the dev, if he reads, I found :
    TWO BUGS
    - Northern pissing spot gets the game stuck
    - Gallery didn't launch after the anticlimatic ending

Thanks for the great work.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Fibbers

So I just want to start by saying that the art is off the charts, fits the NTR genre very, very, very well. On a scale of 10, the art alone should carry it to 10.
    The animations too, they are amazing.

but...

there is a bit of inconsistency with the plot. If you fuck the warehouse guy, the heroine tells the BF that the heroine lost her virginity to the BF while he was drunk.
    But if you complete all the missions (The works) then during their night, if the heroine lost her virginity to someone else, then she will tell the hero that she lost it to someone else. To be honest, this is a turnoff for me.

Also, the hero kind of finds out midway of the game that she is cheating (If you go by Leon route, don't know about other 2 guys). Can't say it's really NTR if the hero knows.

and the most important part.....
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, would have appreciated some impregnation. It does not make sense that she gets creampied so many times but she does not become pregnant.

Aside from all these, definitely a 5 out of 5, since I can't give a 4.5
  5. 3.00 star(s)

ehendu

3.5 stars, rounding down for what I consider poor game design choices

Art: Decent to Good. Animations are pretty solid too. Mostly short scenes.

Story: Okay. Reasonable enough for an hgame. Also very much appreciate the "Completeness" of endings. From bad ends, good ends, stolen ends, and even getting taken back by ML ends after falling, a true rarity in NTR games.

Gameplay: Can be a bit unclear, and some things are incredibly luck based. In order to unlock some new scenes, you may need to do a "stop the line on the target" type minigame that some might find annoying at later levels (however just holding enter pretty much always hits the "lewd" option so if you're going for that, not a big deal.)

The truly infuriating part is the dungeon. The only way you can really clear the dungeon is by praying to RNGesus to have mercy on you. You'll probably need the Mana Seal or whatever item from the store to beat the final dungeon boss.

As for the grind...it's not super grindy. You need to have a lewd level of a certain degree for some events to progress, or possibly have bought certain items/upgrades. There isn't really too much reason you'll revisit a scene if your lewd level is high enough unless you're already at the end (around 5 for each major character) or haven't purchased what you need/completed a task to progress. However, it gives no indication when those are needed forcing you to figure it out yourself which can be annoying.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

LexiTV

Decent scenes, boring but VERY VERY luck based gameplay. Some parts are hard AF.
    Art is mediocre.
    Overall it might be worth a play if you have nothing going on.
    Nothing special though.

It is grindy as hell though.
    You will repeat some scenes and some mini games dozens of times and the mechanics are not clear.
    Also there is a large part of the map that is not relevant to gameplay.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5900938

Did you enjoy playing the game? Yes (+2)
    Was the protagonist hot? Yes (+2)
    Were the animations good / above average? Yes (+1)
    Were the mini-games fun? Yes (+1)
    Did the game ever crash or freeze on you? No (+1)

Was there a good story? No (-1)
    Was there anything original? Not really (-1)
    Was it kinda grindy? Yes (-1)

Was it the best game ever? No (Not a 5)
    Was it average or below? Not really (Not <= 3)

So entertaining and slightly above average? Yes (+4)
  8. 1.00 star(s)

downloadu

Awful game.
    Bad translation. Riddled with bugs. Menu picks are reversed in some options\selections.
    The story and art seem good, but the amount of crashes, freezes and black screens make it not worth it.