Dorigami

Donor
Jul 4, 2017
Anyone else having severe flickering problems during the animations or know a possible fix?
It's like the entire image or animation is opening and closing repeatedly, I've never seen any glitch like it before.
same

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
How can I solve the memoryx game? Time is running to fast to solve the second one... :(

EDIT: At the clothing store you can buy a "hourglass" and with this 5 seconds are added to the timer.

Last edited:

fakyort

Jul 26, 2020
I really liked the game. First of all, not using the combat-item mechanics brought by the rpgm engine, going to our own room with one button and being at the outside door when he wakes up, clicking on random npc (a certain obscene level), although it is the same as most H-events, I found very nice things. It was a very comfortable game in that we could start from wherever we wanted and the map was so large that it was not confusing. Coming with more npc, h-events and voiceovers will be very exciting for ntr lovers like me.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Finished the game.... worked through because I Wanted to 100% unlock it all.
Then after my end a bug occured and I can't watch the scene room. Fuck this.

Deltin

Feb 18, 2018
i don't think this was intentional.. But this download has a Trojan in it. Just a heads up.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Played through the game. It's ok. Almost all scenes are animated (except for the ending CG) and the content is pretty good. It's straight forward.

I played through one ending and viewed the others in the gallery. Not sure how to get them but you can see them.

Here is a save (of the gallery). File 9 is Gallery Unlocked. File 5 is a save where I hacked the gold.

Things people probably want to know:
  • Is NTR Avoidable?
    • Yes.
  • Is this actually NTR?
    • Yes. You play as the female but are meant to sympathize with the male.
  • How many endings are there?
    • Two for each main "antagonist"
    • Virgin clear
    • Happy End
    • Bad End
  • Is there any happy sex scenes?
    • Yes, in the happy end
  • How is the translation?
    • Not great. Understandable but there's grammatical errors and spelling mistakes here and there.
  • How is the gallery organized?
    • Right is endings
    • Top Left is event replay
    • Bottom left (with a bunch of people) is just the scenes
Thanks for actually providing some info instead of some useless "iS ntR avoiDabLE? haHa, mE funNY"

Thanks.
It's a shame that it doesn't have impregnation tho. SIgh.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
The ending said that we can mail the dev to give him ideas. Can I mail him in English? Has anyone here mailed him?

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Nice to have a good ending, though this game is mainly focused on fmc whoring herself, just like every other game, would be nice if they changed the story now, all ntr i see is boring af no thrill, like they should make a revenge for mc and in the end mc gets a new girl and the fmc suffers and regrets, but i can see some devs are actually doing something like that. Nice game + Avoidable Ntr = W Dev

F95Dogg

Jul 2, 2017
Replaced sounds of copulation and creampie with the ones from:
Developer: natyusyo -
Developer:

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes