Others Completed LAB2-UndeR GrounD [v1.08] [Neko no Meme]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DKdavion

Aug 14, 2021
Game is good but Sometimes Game freezes afterChanging sections making progress annoying as hell anyone has the same problem?

Wolfipoo

Dec 6, 2019
Windows 10 and made it a good way through it seems without any issues.

Also I praise whatever developers that work on games like this, there's so many 3D games around and all I want is more games like this. Alien Quest and Chronos Gate being my favorites and been awhile since I've seen a good one like this.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Sooo, did anyone think about translating this? I know it´s not really necessary but it still would be kinda neat!
Also, translating this would be so darn easy, it would be "all in a days work"! ; P

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Also, translating this would be so darn easy, it would be "all in a days work"! ; P
The issue is getting the graphic/text assets out and back into the game.
Yep.
AFAIR the only thing that needs translation is NPC dialogues. Good ol' AGTH works pretty well for this game, and, in lieu of real translation, it at least allows you to play and understand everything.

SpookySister

Jun 12, 2022
I don't know why, but i can't play the game, I already pressed all buttoms of my keyboard and nothing happens, the game is permanently on the menu, someone know what is happening?

sanctumsunk

Jul 15, 2020
Is is it normal for some of the animations to loop indefinitely? Like the worm swallow animation: The gallery shows the animation ending with her getting swallowed the rest of the way down, but if you encounter it in-game, it just loops the clothes dissolving section.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote