Others Completed LAB2-UndeR GrounD [v1.08] [Neko no Meme]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Well, the actual version is v1.08 which was released at Jan/12/2019. Check out the newest version here:
The version v1.25 is the latest version for LAB1 which was released at Nov/11/2015.
Ah, I see. Thanks for the info! Just bugfixes eh? Ah well.

vaierman

May 26, 2018
have you tried to look at my map? The map for LAB2 is finished. You can find it here:
Edit: Oh i understand your problem. From the first shelter (the upper big green room in the map) you have to go to the upper right door and then you need to go down (where the yellow High-Jump-Item is). Get it - you will need it anyway.
I am having the same problem. i tried fgoing through the door. in the upper right part of the green tower but nothing happens... i have the japanese version and cannot understand the language anyways :/ how do i get the level 2 key card? i tried to find videos but no luck...

Domi78

Feb 21, 2019
Lab2 - Map.png
Here is the area after the first shelter in detail. Leave the shelter with the upper right door.
In the next room are two doors. Is there the problem? You need to change your dress to the blue outfit. Use the dressing cabine between the doors and press the up-button to change your outfit (like you did for the lever in level 1).
In the next room you kill some of the yellow robots and continue.
Then comes a room were you should drop to the floor (either the left or the right way). Leave it with the bottom right door.

Then follow the arrows from my detail-map above. You will need the yellow "High-Jump"-Symbol. The Bow is optional.

Fraiser

Jan 29, 2019
I can´t find the Gallery but i have completed the whole game. Can anyone help me to find the Gallery?

Domi78

Feb 21, 2019
I can´t find the Gallery but i have completed the whole game. Can anyone help me to find the Gallery?
You can find the gallery in the first menu screen after you completed the game. You can also cheat:
If you want to get the gallery which was added in version 1.05 without beating the game, just make a text file containing the following:
Code:
[game_clear]
clear=1
... and rename it "game_data.ini", placing it in the same folder as the game's executable.
So check, if the file was created. If not, just do it manually.

Hex111

Mar 2, 2019
If anyone is having the same problem that the keys don't work, then try these steps and it might fix it.

1. Press windows key + r
2. Type in "control printers", then press Enter.
3. Search for any gamepad drivers and uninstall them.

Took me hours to figure this out. I hope it helps someone!

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2020
How do you play this with a controller? JoyToKey should work fine like it does with Lab 1.

i play with xbox controler, for the zoom feature, i put the joystick up (2 times).
Like him 1590482466066.png

?

So far the game's just a title screen with music that's probably more catchy than the game deserves. 1590482621572.png

Last edited:

lordb

Oct 26, 2017
I added the "game_data.ini" file with
[game_clear]
clear=1
but the gallery didnt show

teufler80

Feb 7, 2020
IS there something like a "Sandbox gallery" like in the first game ? Where i can walk in and stuff ?

Mar 7, 2019
Well, that was disappointing. I'm saying this as someone who enjoyed the first game, but this was one of the least balanced games I have ever played, in a bad way. I put my skill points evenly into my three stats and somehow ended up downing every boss in the game in around a half dozen hits, without even doing any grinding beyond the normal amount of backtracking in the game. The first game wasn't exactly hard but I still had to put some amount of effort into the boss fights, now they end before I can even enjoy them. I really hope my game was just bugged or something because it seriously took away from the fun of playing the game.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
How to edit save file with notepad, want to changes skill point value but all i see is code, do i decode it or something?

plasticman

Aug 14, 2018
i played through this game around a year or two ago and went back to play it to find a strange issue with the game, sometimes when i cross a loading screen the games controls frees and then the game might crash shortly after, anyone know what might be happening?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
man, this and the first one are nigh perfect, just about everything I could seek in a side scroller
really good pixel art animation, decent platforming, forgiving combat
even though it's still lose to fuck, but it's quite forgiving, enemies that do have scenes engage in them immediately and with some HP boosts you can afford to see the entire scene without risking a death, there's no death CG to force you into dying to every enemy either
the scenes are really damn hot too, with only very few being out of the scope of my likings, I really liked everything else I saw
my only issues are that the controls take a bit of getting used to and the levels get bit lenghty, as well as lack of translation on this one (I ended up using google translate a few times), but none of these are game breaking and you can play just fine
I wish there were more games that can be like this, be it just in terms of more forgiving gameplay, it's such a slog whenever a game forces you to nearly die to even see a scene at all, and most do

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote