Jonyonic

May 29, 2018
Hi everyone.

I have finished merging all mods that are out there for LR2 (at least - the ones I know of). It includes:
1. Cheat Mod by pinkelephant and Trollden (full description )
2. Large content expansion by Starbuck (ex-LazyB). Description of mod can be found inside the archive (SB_Mod_Readme) and somewhere in comments on Vren patreon.
3. My own content and wardrobe expansion (description of content is , almost nothing changed since then, just some typos correcting and other small stuff).

I played the game for some time and everything seems to be working OK. But if you find an error, post it so I could work on it.

Installation - place all files from archive into Lab_Rats_2-v0.13.1-pc\game folder. You need to have v.13.1 of LR2 and start new game for all features to be working.

Have fun!
Hey, I know this is a really old post, but I was wondering if you knew any way to get this to work on the Android version of the game. I mean, I doubt it for something this advanced, but I am aware of apks that you can download that patch renpy games when you open them.

para__

Aug 29, 2017
God damnit, I created a little cheat mode that allowed to edit a girl's stats from the menu (obedience, sluttiness, core sluttiness, happiness and suggestibility (and allowed to cover said girl in cum) and now I see that there are like 3 mods that already add cheats...

para__

Aug 29, 2017
Hey, I know this is a really old post, but I was wondering if you knew any way to get this to work on the Android version of the game. I mean, I doubt it for something this advanced, but I am aware of apks that you can download that patch renpy games when you open them.
Well, I never did anything on an android port, but I'd say open qith 7zip/winrar, find where exactly is the game inside of the apk (probably the root file), and install it here :unsure:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Finally played the game for three days and can easily say that it's on the right track to becoming great. At first I felt overwhelmed by the complexity of gameplay and interface (never played the LR1), but after half an hour got the hang of it. Grind system is IMO just right, not too much. Researching, creating different serums, watching their effects and corrupting ladies is a great fun.

Only down side is as you can guess is character diversity, it's currently much better than the "only one model and her variations", but IMO needs at least four more different models and their variations to become an amazing game.

Pilotus13

Aug 14, 2018
Hi everyone!

I'm writing another content expansion to make game even better (at least - in my eyes). But I have a problem with one event that I'm planning to do (yes, there will be additional events, not the expansion of old ones like my previous work).

For this particular one I need to get a random person from the whole world (so it is not limited to your employees or relatives, that are easy to get). But since I'm not any good with Ren'py, I miserably fail with this task.

Could anyone from the community, who is better with coding, provide the solution? The task is simple - I need to get any person (at random) that exists in your current game world.

Thanks in advance to Whoever-It-Will-Be.

Pilotus13

Aug 14, 2018
Finally played the game for three days and can easily say that it's on the right track to becoming great. At first I felt overwhelmed by the complexity of gameplay and interface (never played the LR1), but after half an hour got the hang of it. Grind system is IMO just right, not too much. Researching, creating different serums, watching their effects and corrupting ladies is a great fun.

Only down side is as you can guess is character diversity, it's currently much better than the "only one model and her variations", but IMO needs at least four more different models and their variations to become an amazing game.
Grinding is right for just playing the game - I agree with you. But if you play one version after another (I started at version 5, I think) or do expansions where you need to start over for changes to take effect - it really becomes boring doing all the stuff over and over and over...

At least for me it was the main reason to use cheat mod. Anyway - if you like the balance of vanilla game: just don't use cheats:)

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
is already here ?¿
Well nobody bothered to post 0.13.1 even though it has been available publicly on patreon for a month (or if they did, the title of the thread hasn't been updated yet). version 0.14.0 is actually available to patrons this week, and should be available publicly next week.

I'm a little bummed that there's so little interest in this game... this is honestly my favorite game on f95 right now. There's actually a game here instead of just a visual novel with a few trivial choices sprinkled in like most of what you find here.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Well nobody bothered to post 0.13.1 even though it has been available publicly on patreon for a month (or if they did, the title of the thread hasn't been updated yet). version 0.14.0 is actually available to patrons this week, and should be available publicly next week.

I'm a little bummed that there's so little interest in this game... this is honestly my favorite game on f95 right now. There's actually a game here instead of just a visual novel with a few trivial choices sprinkled in like most of what you find here.
13.1 was shared a few pages back, the op was just never updated. I'm also bummed that there's little interest in this game. I mean, I understand why, but it's still a shame. I really like the concept.

Hiddink11

Nov 7, 2018
13.1 was shared a few pages back, the op was just never updated. I'm also bummed that there's little interest in this game. I mean, I understand why, but it's still a shame. I really like the concept.

WELL. please guys give me a reply if there is the new ver please

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Whats diff. with Lab rats and Lab Rats 2 ?
do i need play first lab Rats (1) then lab rats 2 ?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
lab rats 1 is a very diffrent game, and has multiple endings and is finished. Lab rats 2 is still in devlopment and is a kinda sequel. If you havnt played through 1 go ahead and do it its pretty solid.
Well, it's recommended as it's a Good Game. But no need to play it through before Lab Rats 2...
Okay thanks both. i am gotta play lab rats (1) first..then lab rats 2..it make me in good mood...boring sunday :)

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes