VN Unity Partial Kurone no Kimochi ~Witch Apprentice in the Starry Village~

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Oh well since the steam game was released I guess I'll leave my translation as incompleted, I'll check however the accuracy and if was not done merely with a mtl..
(If is so I may continue the project myself)

Edit:
Well checked a bit and is actually quite different, altrough is supposely manual some concept are badly translated, other are simply lost.
I'm pretty sure tr team checked at least once or twice my translation since there are specific terms recurring.
My translation is rough but already knew that, even tho every single phrase is checked I'm not native english speaker.

Last edited:

hyoma303

Jun 7, 2019
is this game has multiple endings?
are there any differences completing the game with or without doing lewd stuff?

Last edited:

TRoYHD11

Dec 2, 2017
There is no uncensorce patch for this game right?

Btw. the Game release on Steam is in around two days, the engl. Patch is already online on the homepage of the publisher but when i try to install it there is an archive error:
For those patching this on a Steam Deck:

I had trouble with getting the patcher to work with Protontricks (after selecting proton prefix the installer simply doesn't start) and with Bottles (the installer can't locate the game), so what I did instead was the following:
1. Rename /steamapps/common/Kurone's Feelings/Kurone's Feelings.exe to something else for a moment (I added __ in front of the name).
2. Copy & paste the patcher to game's folder and rename it to the original name of the game's executable (Kurone's Feelings.exe).
3. Launch the Kurone's Feelings through Steam (try different Proton versions if one doesn't work). At this point Steam is pointing at the patcher rather than the actual game. The patcher should now be able to locate the game and run without problems.
4. After installing the patch you can delete the patcher (the file that's around 750 MB) and rename the game's .exe back to its original name (so if you had renamed it to "__Kurone's Feelings.exe" then just rename it back to "Kurone's Feelings.exe").
5. The game should now launch normally again.

Disclaimer: I tested that this method worked, however, I did not play far enough to see any patched content. At this point I can only assume that everything is fine.

Edit: The patch seems to be working just fine based on the number of the scenes there are.

Edit : i put it in the game folder and told me i have the lastest update and there is no need for me to do anything 1.1

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Steam ok, here no :KEK:

(well probably it is until shit will happen, who know)

Wait.. is Steam opening to loli?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Uhmm I wonder wat happen here, sometime the translation is pretty weird and this name changing.. Are we sure is not mtl?
1707167303596.png

Edit:
Ye.. There are parts in full mtl and probably I'm not wrong when I say that they just "fixed" the work I've done before (perhaps with an ia comparation) and apply mtl on everything else, sigh..
(The overall translation quality really drop after the parts I've already translated myself)
There no way a manual translator will mistake boyfriend with girlfriend especially if you know the context.
It does start also repeating the phrases like happen with deepl.

Edit 2:
As I've end the game the translation is ofc playable but you can't hide that is plain mtl, traslation is no longer coherent and various time the same word will be translated in different ways, repeated phrases happen way too often, wrong actor line, lost some colored text (cause mtl will simply remove the code related), eh.. give me more feedback lmao, but now I really want a thx from the dev, fuck..

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2018
Uhmm I wonder wat happen here, sometime the translation is pretty weird and this name changing.. Are we sure is not mtl?
View attachment 3329343

Edit:
Ye.. There are parts in full mtl and probably I'm not wrong when I say that they just "fixed" (i think with an ia comparation) the work I've done before and apply mtl on everything else, sigh..
(The overall translation quality really drop after the parts I've already translated myself)
There no way a manual translator will mistake boyfriend with girlfriend especially if you know the context.
It does start also repeating the phrases like happen with deepl.
Are you going to continue the translation?

uoo2008

Jan 10, 2019
there is the official english version on ryuugames, the download there puts you through ads and all that so i simplified it into 1 direct mega link, here you go brethren:
Thank man this is uncen version
This is Really nice game
Story and grinding is perfect not boring at all

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes