VN Unity Partial Kurone no Kimochi ~Witch Apprentice in the Starry Village~

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Uhm, as is already a lot since I've started the translation (and I'm doing everything except continue it xD) so I'll release the partial.
Don't worry the project is anywhere near abandoned and the steam release is giving me a bit of pressure (tho not sure if it will pass the controls since loli for them is a no-no).

What can you expect:
Translation up to little more than half of the third chapter (around 30+ events),
some mispell,
UI in some part is out of the box (readable but too big, tho there's not a lot I can do if not using different names),
names are yet to decide (Krone, Kurone, etc.).

How can you install:
Once you got the game you need to download (I used the v5.0.0 however should not be a problem using new versions),
extract the program under the main folder of the game and double click on it,
when the program finished run the (patch and run) exe (you will need this only the first time, you can delete both this and the program after),
close the game and extract the translation folder in the main game folder, overwrite,
you're ready to go :)

Ps. the game will still translate stuff after the patch using G translate however it will be pure mtl.

Edit: I've just updated the script to remove the console
Edit 2: fixed some lines

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:

storycoolbro

Feb 15, 2020
Uhm, as is already a lot since I've started the translation (and I'm doing everything except continue it xD) so I'll release the partial.
Don't worry the project is anywhere near abandoned and the steam release is giving me a bit of pressure (tho not sure if it will pass the controls since loli for them is a no-no).

What can you expect:
Translation up to little more than half of the third chapter (around 30+ events),
some mispell,
UI in some part is out of the box (readable but too big, tho there's not a lot I can do if not using different names),

How can you install:
Once you got the game you need to download (I used the v5.0.0 however should not be a problem using new versions),
when the program finished run the (patch and run) exe (you will need this only the first time, you can delete both this and the program after),
close the game and extract the translation folder in the main game folder, overwrite,

Ps. the game will still translate stuff after the patch using G translate however it will be pure mtl.
Thank you, I was having some issues getting the patcher to work was spitting out in the console

[ERROR][XUnity.AutoTranslator]: An error occurred while initializing harmony detour bridge. System.ExecutionEngineException: String conversion error: Illegal byte sequence encounted in the input

with a bunch more info seems the problem was caused by having japanese characters in the file path once i renamed them it worked

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Thank you, I was having some issues getting the patcher to work was spitting out in the console

[ERROR][XUnity.AutoTranslator]: An error occurred while initializing harmony detour bridge. System.ExecutionEngineException: String conversion error: Illegal byte sequence encounted in the input

with a bunch more info seems the problem was caused by having japanese characters in the file path once i renamed them it worked
Noting to do with me here, i've just released the text file with the translation :)

Baoo

Jun 20, 2022

Could you please upload the file path that you renamed, i have the same issues as you and don't know how to fix it

storycoolbro

Feb 15, 2020
Could you please upload the file path that you renamed, i have the same issues as you and don't know how to fix it
if you've already applied the patch. Delete the items I marked with a red line next to them in the snip. So the auto translator folder, the reipatcher folder, and the patch and run shortcut. Then make sure there is only english text in the file path to the games main folder, the area I circled in blue. Then run the setupreipatcher, let it do it's thing, this way it sets everything up with the registry paths with out japanese characters, then run the patch and run. if it worked the main menu should be translated and the console window wont open. if that doesn't work for you then I'm not sure what else to try. my original file paths was D:\Downloads\クロネのきもち 64bit\[Kimochi] クロネのきもち 64bit if you need to see what exactly I changed

Capture.JPG

Reactions: Baoo

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
if you've already applied the patch. Delete the items I marked with a red line next to them in the snip. So the auto translator folder, the reipatcher folder, and the patch and run shortcut. Then make sure there is only english text in the file path to the games main folder, the area I circled in blue. Then run the setupreipatcher, let it do it's thing, this way it sets everything up with the registry paths with out japanese characters, then run the patch and run. if it worked the main menu should be translated and the console window wont open. if that doesn't work for you then I'm not sure what else to try. my original file paths was D:\Downloads\クロネのきもち 64bit\[Kimochi] クロネのきもち 64bit if you need to see what exactly I changed

View attachment 2849106

This is my path, no jap doesn't matter (however downloading the language pack doesn't hurt)
Immagine 2023-08-14 001740.png

If you wish however to delete ReiPatcher there's files also under the data folder.
The game also can be downloaded from the translation request page

storycoolbro

Feb 15, 2020
This is my path, no jap doesn't matter (however downloading the language pack doesn't hurt)

If you wish however to delete ReiPatcher there's files also under the data folder.
The game also can be downloaded from the translation request page
I have language pack, I noticed when I was getting the screenshots for my last post the games main folder in the registry is still what it was originally unzipped as, even though it's been renamed. Cause if I click on the file browser path box to copy the file path, it switches back Capture.JPG

but the second folder in path which was also originally unzipped with japanese text was changed to what i renamed it to. So, I'm guessing it's ok to keep the games main folder with japanese characters like you have it, but any folders before the game folder need to be latin characters, this is of course assuming that me changing the names of the folders is actually what fixed the issue with the patcher. All I know is it wasn't translating or able to hooks the text on my first try setting it up, google wasn't helpful at all for what the console error was, so I started thinking about solutions for running japanese games on not japanese computers I've read about, and recalled a few times where having non-english text in the file path could screw with things figured it was easy enough to try and worth a shot so changed the names to english words and, then redid the full setup, it's possible you only need to delete the ReiPatcher folder before running the setupautotranslator again. Since if you don't it will just skip that part of setup and not change anything since it already exist so it wont update with new file path.

Jun 1, 2023
Another random thing is that the patch has {{A}} instead of \n in some parts so you need to replace all of the {{A}} with \n otherwise the game tries to retranslate text

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Another random thing is that the patch has {{A}} instead of \n in some parts so you need to replace all of the {{A}} with \n otherwise the game tries to retranslate text
Forgot, sorry, I'll re-up the patch, that was a mod for sugoi (thx for reminding me)

It's ok now

Last edited:

salati00

Nov 15, 2022
I'm having an issue with the translation patch, as if I run it then I get stuck in the main menu without music and nothing works

storycoolbro

Feb 15, 2020

What can you expect:
some mispell,

How can you install:

Edit: I've just updated the script to remove the console
Edit 2: fixed some lines

DOWNLOAD
the partial translation is already available

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
There is no uncensorce patch for this game right?

Btw. the Game release on Steam is in around two days, the engl. Patch is already online on the homepage of the publisher but when i try to install it there is an archive error:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes