4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
RJ432297_img_main.png

Release Date: 2023-04-21
Developer: Bielograf
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English (MTL mostly sugoi heavily edited + manual)
Translator: luchettodj94

So.. I'm really enjoying this title and the passion that was added by the dev is pretty remarkable :)
Is not that long as a game but it should easily reach few hours.

Translation status:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to install the partial:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
Partial

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Just a quick update, I'm taking a bit chill in these days and doing just couple of events a day, nonetheless is still progress ^^
1684531238388.png

It should be around half and something of chapter 3 and to complete it there should be 6 more events (I've left the h events for the last), pretty much anything else is already covered, unsure about the dreams parts since they are pretty random.

I've notice couple of errors in the screen and they got already fixed :)

Last edited:

Baoo

Jun 20, 2022
so how it been, how is the progress? i'm just kinda curious (am not rushing you or anything just curious)

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
so how it been, how is the progress? i'm just kinda curious (am not rushing you or anything just curious)
Unfortunately not much after the screen I've posted earlier, I was pretty busy the past weeks (got myself only couple hours daily) and the very last one I wasn't even at home.

Baoo

Jun 20, 2022
Unfortunately not much after the screen I've posted earlier, I was pretty busy the past weeks (got myself only couple hours daily) and the very last one I wasn't even at home.
Thank for the info and the hard work mate, dont push yourseft to hard just chill and relax, take you time
Also hope you have a great day mate

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes