RPGM Kuroinu: Rebellion [v3.8] [LionheartXIII]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes
Nov 2, 2020
and no DxD isnt the only factor... ill be honest... even I wanted I have #1 more important shit to do on sundays. #2 the streams are boring and never helped me anyway so why bother

and #3: he says it his game but patreonaffect a route and more so really its a people's game so 2 can lie Zed

Apr 12, 2024
and no DxD isnt the only factor... ill be honest... even I wanted I have #1 more important shit to do on sundays. #2 the streams are boring and never helped me anyway so why bother

and #3: he says it his game but patreonaffect a route and more so really its a people's game so 2 can lie Zed
I'm pretty sure Highschool DxD was the main factor but that is me remembering the several hours of arguments of you insisting that being in Issei's harem was the equivalent to having an STD so I may be misremembering a detail or two. But now for your other points after the "can't confirm but I'll accept" #1 point

Ok first point with #2 is your own problem with being impatient since "it was boring" is your own opinion seperate from the rest of the viewers, but I won't begrudge you there. The second point in #2 is dumb and defeatist as I don't believe that I ever saw you ask questions of how drawings work on the streams (not that I ever saw you go on any streams after you threw a hissy fit and refused to watch the Highschool DxD one) and if you had asked on the streams Lion would have given you live tips, and demonstrations on how to improve your art, he's done it for Menwar many times in the past, so you didn't even give him a chance to help you on the streams.

And on the point of #3, he asked his audience what they thought and the majority said yes, that is called "focus testing" and every game does it, it's still his game ultimately but he will take concessions to try and make the game as good as possible for as many people as possible within reason, that doesn't make it a people's game.

Reactions: __LOLZ1337__
Nov 2, 2020
I'm pretty sure Highschool DxD was the main factor but that is me remembering the several hours of arguments of you insisting that being in Issei's harem was the equivalent to having an STD so I may be misremembering a detail or two. But now for your other points after the "can't confirm but I'll accept" #1 point

Ok first point with #2 is your own problem with being impatient since "it was boring" is your own opinion seperate from the rest of the viewers, but I won't begrudge you there. The second point in #2 is dumb and defeatist as I don't believe that I ever saw you ask questions of how drawings work on the streams (not that I ever saw you go on any streams after you threw a hissy fit and refused to watch the Highschool DxD one) and if you had asked on the streams Lion would have given you live tips, and demonstrations on how to improve your art, he's done it for Menwar many times in the past, so you didn't even give him a chance to help you on the streams.

And on the point of #3, he asked his audience what they thought and the majority said yes, that is called "focus testing" and every game does it, it's still his game ultimately but he will take concessions to try and make the game as good as possible for as many people as possible within reason, that doesn't make it a people's game.
Regardless the streams didn’t do it for me… like when he criticized it once on stream I was bored…. as hell I joined 3 streams and the 3rd was DxD but I improved better on the discord than watching him... yes him showing me helped me LESS than when I posted and went on my mary way. As for point#3 which is Claudia, it is still a 3rd of the girls not being worth it so really it’s not that great also his critique was way too hard and at this point, I’m simply warning that Luu-Luu, Celestine, and Claudia are not worth it there they know in advance the shit that is about to happen.

Luu-Luu gets a friend ending.

Claudia is shared between you and Klaus who is a plot device.

Celestine is so drugged up that you have to rape her to prevent Vult she does technically revere rape the player by peer pressure from the other girls. Even if that is up for debate... your still doing a crime thatVolt committed so people now know about these 3 shit ending and that a third of the 9 girls are not worth the effort

Last edited:

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
Regardless the streams didn’t do it for me… like when he criticized it once on stream I was bored…. as hell I joined 3 streams and the 3rd was DxD but I improved better on the discord than watching him... yes him showing me helped me LESS than when I posted and went on my mary way. As for point#3 which is Claudia, it is still a 3rd of the girls not being worth it so really it’s not that great also his critique was way too hard and at this point, I’m simply warning that Luu-Luu, Celestine, and Claudia are not worth it there they know in advance the shit that is about to happen.

Luu-Luu gets a friend ending.

Claudia is shared between you and Klaus who is a plot device.

Celestine is so drugged up that you have to rape her to prevent Vult she does technically revere rape the player by peer pressure from the other girls. Even if that is up for debate... your still doing a crime thatVolt committed so people now know about these 3 shit ending and that a third of the 9 girls are not worth the effort
I can sympathy with you a little , i too was disapointed about lulu ( the original had h with lulu) buuut, it's not our place to criticize what peoples want (Yeah, there is no h with lulu because community voted that way), hell i personally hate ntr in every form and yet i don't go on every ntr game i come across and start a discussion about a developer being an asshole, after all, we live in a society...

Nov 2, 2020
I can sympathy with you a little , i too was disapointed about lulu ( the original had h with lulu) buuut, it's not our place to criticize what peoples want (Yeah, there is no h with lulu because community voted that way), hell i personally hate ntr in every form and yet i don't go on every ntr game i come across and start a discussion about a developer being an asshole, after all, we live in a society...
well, it is when he said it's his game therefore nobody changes his ideas but does what Patreon wants... I did my job, now people know that 3 ladies out of 9 aka a third aren't worth it

Last edited:

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
another question
i saw on his patreon the creator of this game is making at least 2 other more game.
does someone know an hypotetically release date for those?

Nov 2, 2020
another question
i saw on his patreon the creator of this game is making at least 2 other more game.
does someone know an hypotetically release date for those?
Dunno them but Kuroinu 2 is in there so expect the same shit as this one. Not all ladies are available. so be aware of that.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2020
and here is the pre volt fight and she is drugged up. the others girls will peer pressure you to fuck her while so drugged up that its rape and reverse rape

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
Look like no. Other side?
Context: This was shortly after Naoto was banned. The "your" is referring to Naoto themself

Before we start, let's NOT get into that entire debate about if screwing another man's wife in an H game is counted as "NTR"

If you want the reasoning behind the polyamorous relationship, I can also give the reasoning for that as well, straight via screenshots. I no longer do summaries, because there are always those people out there who will say I'm twisting my words. So from now on, I'm going to straight up just post facts with proof (screenshots), and leave the interpretation up to you
1713160738899.png

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2020
Context: This was shortly after Naoto was banned. The "your" is referring to Naoto themself

Before we start, let's NOT get into that entire debate about if screwing another man's wife in an H game is counted as "NTR"

If you want the reasoning behind the polyamorous relationship, I can also give the reasoning for that as well, straight via screenshots. I no longer do summaries, because there are always those people out there who will say I'm twisting my words. So from now on, I'm going to straight up just post facts with proof (screenshots), and leave the interpretation up to you
View attachment 3542837
I didn’t lie. You are technically raping Celestine when she will be drugged up. I said not available and worth it as with Celestine you became like Volt. Hell the other girls will peer pressure you to fuck her when she is drugged up so hypocritical too and OOC for them.

Claudia is not worth it because she is shared with Klaus aka polygamy and people came for the chick, not Klaus. Like people expect to either date them only for themselves or win the girl, sharing them is not what most envisioned. so ask people here if I'm white-knighting when now they have to share her with an old man. Hell Klaus runs away in canon when the fortress is attacked meaning logically he should never be seen again. As for white knighting… am I really when came to fuck Claudia not in a polyamorous relationship with her and her husband. Hell, people didn’t come to have a 3some her either… ask people other than his 79 Patreon... that means that at best, the poll result was 39 against it while 40 wanted the polyamorous relationship.

Klaus while he runs away in canon does make it, Graves as him executed so really Klaus had no logical in-universe explanation either to survive and offer said relationship. Hell Klaus is killed by his dog who Volt turns into a cerberus monster in canon as he tries to run which said dog also fucks Claudia so Klaus should have never made it outside to ask for help.

and no Luu-Luu with H which one is fair but at this point, I pointed out that Luu-Luu was fair but my points with Claudia and Celestine still stand. people other than in the discord server may not want to share Claudia or be willing to rape Celestine to save the world. Hell Celestine being so drugged up later in the game to not give consent and having all 8 other girls peer pressure you into raping her is rape as you rape Celestine and reverse rape as Celestine rapes the player.

Plus the Celestine rape is hypocritical, Chloe was abused and raped long ago and all the others would have gotten the rape treatment, for them to propose to rape Celestine who will be so drugged up is out of character and immersion-breaking. The Kuroinu Mercenaries are evil, some dying to protect women from being raped like in Kaguya's fortress is just another level.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2020
Also 5 people out against 1 huh? Looks like you didn’t like that I told the truth about Claudia’s ending the plans about Celestine fortress huh? Sending your discord goons to fight

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2020

View attachment 3542837
also, you are misleading the point by saying I'm lying... sure the people on your Patreon wanted this but again let's ask for the people who arent your patrons with what I mentioned above...? Do people who aren't on your Patreon want Klaus to live? do they want to be in a polyamorous relationship with him and Claudia?

Because he dies in canon in the VN to the dog Volt had morphed into a Cerberus which rapes Claudia too... Klaus nevers it alive out of the fortress meaning already it's out of character. Again you are trying to stop Volt and Celestine's scene is rape and reverse rape as you are fucking her while she is so drugged up so that is rape. She rapes the player while drugged so reverse rape too...

What is even more hypocritical is that the 8 other girls will peer pressure you into raping her... which again as people who almost got raped is out of character

I never objected to Luu-Luu, Also Volt in Canon is able to do all he does without Kuro the dark god meaning that this right here is simply a way to make it look better through hypocrisy. Olga stopped his heart with a time stop spell in the VN and he broke out without and she said that power was all his

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
I have to argue that he doesn't has any reason to cater to those that aren't his patrons

Reactions: /;/
Apr 12, 2024
Also 5 people out against 1 huh? Looks like you didn’t like that I told the truth about Claudia’s ending the plans about Celestine fortress huh? Sending your discord goons to fight
1.) The Claudia ending is YOUR interpretation of events

2.) You talked about the PLAN for that scene with Claudia, not WHAT HAPPENS in that scene (which hasn't been set in stone as Lion hasn't hit that point) plans can change Lion has had a lot of plans that didn't come through.

A list of things that were planned that Lion has since decided to not do:

1.) Powered Luu Luu, a version of Luu Luu who wasn't a loli and thus romancable, scrapped because the patrons didn't like it

2.) Klaus dying, scrapped because people didn't want Klaus to die so Lion took it to a poll, Klaus survived because the Patrons (which as a reminder are the people FUNDING THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME) voted to keep him alive and in the story

3.) The planned sequel games, scrapped because the development of this game has been taking so long that he's not feeling making sequels

4.) Corruption endings, scrapped because he realized that if you wanted an ending where the girls are rated you can just play the original game thus it would be redundant. (And he just wants to finish the game)

So you were not pointing out a plot hole, you were complaining about something that can very much change because the game IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT Lion can change things still and you harping on the same points 5 or 6 times, derailing other conversations for the sake of complaining about the things you don't like is not helpful

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes