• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Kuroinu: Rebellion [v3.8] [LionheartXIII]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
LionHeart does not want to do loli content, and his patrons did not want Lulu aged up just so she could have sex scenes. Thus no Lulu sex, sorry.
Poor Luu Luu getting SHAFTED everywhere! Even OpiumUD will age her up in the 3D video (I know this because I know this and don't ask me how I know this)! He has no choice otherwise Patreon will demolish him!

Darksentry34

Jul 8, 2020
LionHeart does not want to do loli content, and his patrons did not want Lulu aged up just so she could have sex scenes. Thus no Lulu sex, sorry.

Update to the latest version of the game.
I already have the game updated, the black screen appears when I talk to Origa in the cell, I also have to clarify that I play with joiplay

MadWLewd

Jun 26, 2020

Update to the latest version of the game.
Wrong, if you read the bio of Luu Luu from the Original source of the series (the game), she's an adult, so no, you can't identify her a child just becuase you want to.

• Angry
Reactions: moonblackhen

MadWLewd

Jun 26, 2020
Poor Luu Luu getting SHAFTED everywhere! Even OpiumUD will age her up in the 3D video (I know this because I know this and don't ask me how I know this)! He has no choice otherwise Patreon will demolish him!
A Koikatsu artist by the name of Extremesoda has also made an adult form of Luu Luu and no one complained about it, so I don't know where these idiots think they can decide a fictional character their age by appearance alone, even doe the main canon (the visual novel games) literally states that Luu Luu is an adult that behaves childish, so again Lionheart is just being a woke liberal that listens to his woke liberal supporters on Patreon.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
A Koikatsu artist by the name of Extremesoda has also made an adult form of Luu Luu and no one complained about it, so I don't know where these idiots think they can decide a fictional character their age by appearance alone, even doe the main canon (the visual novel games) literally states that Luu Luu is an adult that behaves childish, so again Lionheart is just being a woke liberal that listens to his woke liberal supporters on Patreon.
I'm not complaining, mind you, it's just that I'm noticing it way too often that's all.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Wrong, if you read the bio of Luu Luu from the Original source of the series (the game), she's an adult, so no, you can't identify her a child just becuase you want to.
That's not how this works. She LOOKS like a child, regardless of her actual age in-universe. Thus any sex scenes involving her could result in Lionheart's Patreon getting taken down for violation of Patreon's rules.

so again Lionheart is just being a woke liberal that listens to his woke liberal supporters on Patreon.
Lol, no. Lionheart not wanting to risk getting into legal trouble because of a character that looks like a child does not make him "a woke liberal" (whatever that means).

Reactions: SpectralTime

himeros21

Sep 8, 2021
Try playing on the newest patch to get past it. you can find it here
Be warned thou that full screen is bugged on that patch so I would suggest to just paste your save in the new patch game, get past the black screen then move your save back

For those looking for a patch for the Black Screen bug encountered after speaking with Olga in the dungeon

techjd27

Jun 2, 2023
Anyone know how to make it full screen? I tried to edit the confiq file in the files, but it just stretches the window or fill the space black in full screen.

Hor.20

Mar 17, 2023
New here and I want to mention, that I have been watching the development of this game since 2016. I didn't played latest build yet, only the one with Kaguya year ago. I have a dumb questions. I was wondering, if there is any chance for Lionheart adding at least 2 more classes in the game. In rpg games I mostly play as Paladin/Crusader/Templar type classes and warrior is kinda meh to me. Having like both Warrior, who is more offensive fighter, while Crusader is defensive one would be kinda cool. As for the second class, my idea is something like a Bard. Hybrid between mage and rogue. Also because I am worried, since I didn't played latest build, that Claudia will have class like Paladin and that would make me mad at her and never wanted to use her. Also can there be more weapon types like blunt weapons (mace, club, warhammer and flail)? I know this is hentai fanmade game and none of this what I wrote is important, but I simply like RPG like Baldur's Gate 1 - 2, Dragon Age, Pathfinder and many others.

Rafcio

Nov 30, 2020
So uh, i think i might be stuck at counterattack on Halem. I've killed all the big bois thus far and nothing is happening. Dunno if i missed something or not, but npcs kill talking same stuff. I killed the dude in the chapel, in the house, in the gate to the left and i don't know if there are any more big guys.

techjd27

Jun 2, 2023
Anyone know how to get through the Underground waterway with the gates after recruiting Maya? I tried turning the switches in certain ways, but I'm just stuck.

Also, how does Olga's side quest work? The one in the long dungeon run right before meeting up with Maya where there was a short cutscene of Olga wanting to go in her old city. I tried to interact with the crystals but nothing happened and I cant progress thru.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
So uh, i think i might be stuck at counterattack on Halem. I've killed all the big bois thus far and nothing is happening. Dunno if i missed something or not, but npcs kill talking same stuff. I killed the dude in the chapel, in the house, in the gate to the left and i don't know if there are any more big guys.
There are five boss battles: In the central part of the village, the pub, the house, the chapel, and the west area of the village.
Anyone know how to get through the Underground waterway with the gates after recruiting Maya? I tried turning the switches in certain ways, but I'm just stuck.

Also, how does Olga's side quest work? The one in the long dungeon run right before meeting up with Maya where there was a short cutscene of Olga wanting to go in her old city. I tried to interact with the crystals but nothing happened and I cant progress thru.
For the waterways look at the Thorn Puzzle Hints file that comes with the game.

Olga's quest is not yet in the game.

techjd27

Jun 2, 2023
There are five boss battles: In the central part of the village, the pub, the house, the chapel, and the west area of the village.

Yeah, for the waterway, I still don't get it, not sure what it meant by water sprouts. Pics are the three switches

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Yeah, for the waterway, I still don't get it, not sure what it meant by water sprouts. Pics are the three switches
Oh, I see! Sorry, I was tired and misunderstood what you said. You are still in the waterways leading to Rad, so the puzzle hints thing is not for you.

For that map simply pull every lever to the right, and don't be afraid to backtrack and check if previously locked doors are now open.

Reactions: techjd27

Rafcio

Nov 30, 2020

Well i learned that i need the 3.8.3 patch, and that it's a well known issue on 3.8. However, since i already killed all five of them since i even checked i don't know if the ending for the battle will trigger after applying the patch.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Well i learned that i need the 3.8.3 patch, and that it's a well known issue on 3.8. However, since i already killed all five of them since i even checked i don't know if the ending for the battle will trigger after applying the patch.
In 3.8.3 there should be a debug event on the west map to fix your save file if you are affected by this issue.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes