• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
I have a problem with the game having low performance and using 0% of the GPU.

The Japanese version runs perfectly normally on my machine. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Yes, Kuroinu Redux is the remake of Chapters 1, 2 and 3 of the first game WITH BONUS CONTENT however Mosaic Censored.
Kuroinu 2 Redux takes place 100 years after Kuroinu 1! Redux 2 is the Remake of the 2nd one. Kuroinu 2 happens in an ENTIRELY different location than Kuroinu 1 with new characters.
So if I'm understanding this correctly...
liquid games.png
...A contains B, C, and D, and E is entirely new relative to everything else in this image?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
So if I'm understanding this correctly...
View attachment 3069173
...A contains B, C, and D, and E is entirely new relative to everything else in this image?
forget about the previous ones, only kuro inu 1 and 2 redux matter, the rest are original kuro inu 1 that mangagmer cut it into 3 parts and redux unites them all in a single game and adds more new scenes
Therefore the only ones that matter today are Kuro Inu 1 and 2 Redux since these contain everything, it is like the IF of Funbag Fantasy, it is the same story but they add new things and improve said story with more content

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO! the new characters all look really good-- astrid in particular is hot as hell, but everyone looks great. i'm glad liquid's games are doing well in english

Reactions: DeltaP5

SimpForCorruption

Jan 29, 2022
May be worth mentioning, the scat is probably skippable if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, this game is purely a visual novel / story and not really a game per se as I only encountered 3 prompts for input / a decision in the entirety of the game.

The voice acting of the female characters is good. The plot and game is purely based on non-consensual interactions, minus a few scenes that appear with the female member of the main character's unit.

After playing the game it should be noted that you can go to the Extra category in the main menu and you can view many extra scenes not covered in the game for all female characters. (you could do this from the start as it is unlocked, but probably a better experience to not spoil the main story and wait to watch them until after having watched / read / listened to the whole main story.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
The first part of the game it got decensored so the "Shiravune NEVER Demosaics their games" is not plausible.

If the first game got decensored it's high chance that this one can get also decensored.
Because is not Shiravune that release the decensored patch is the MangaGamer or other publisher that is outside of japan jurisdiction law...they can release the patch.
Would you please be kind enough and READ the OFFICIAL WEBSITE's LINK of the PATCH?!
If you cannot find it, I'll show it to you!

Shiravune NEVER Demosaics.png

That's all I have to show: So yeah, Shiravune NEVER Demosaics! That's Night 's patch! If you're not convinced, I have called him here to confirm!

Reactions: VinoF and Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny
Yes - that image is correct (y)
Personally I preferred to play Kuroinu Chapters 1, 2 and 3, then Kuroinu Redux 1 for the bonus content, later.
Kuroinu 2 Redux is to be played after the above mentioned.

Reactions: Heimeropen

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Does this game have a lot of choices? And since the mc is Derek from what I understood are all the endings good endings..? Can't really imagine a true good ending after watching Kuroinu and I'm quite afraid to play because of the amount of rape it has.

Aug 26, 2017
Hey is the queen scene the only scat scene or are there more? Just wanna know before you get the surprise scat attack

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote