EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
As the Nation faces invasion from the peoples it has pillaged for a century, one man defends it: Derek Rondo, the second coming of the Mercenary King Vult. He fights for his country, but plots to seize the throne for himself... A new visual novel betrayal epic begins from within!​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-07
Release Date: 2023-11-07
Developer: Liquid -
Publisher: Shiravune - - - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English, Chinese
Voice: Japanese
Store:
VNBD:
Prequel: Kuroinu Redux
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:

8.jpg 2.jpg 7.jpg 6.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 1.jpg 5.jpg 18.png 17.png 16.png 15.png 14.png 13.png 12.png 11.png 10.png 9.png

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Bob69
It's easier to have Non-DRM version in F95 for two reasons:
1) To avoid patching, whether it is Steam Patch or Johren Patch
2) To avoid viruses altogether!

If you say that this is the Non-DRM version, I will take your word for it and download it with impunity ONCE I get a torrent from RPDL's team! Thanks!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Bob69
It's easier to have Non-DRM version in F95 for two reasons:
1) To avoid patching, whether it is Steam Patch or Johren Patch
2) To avoid viruses altogether!

If you say that this is the Non-DRM version, I will take your word for it and download it with impunity ONCE I get a torrent from RPDL's team! Thanks!
Ima be be honest, I am not really that well versed with cracked or not cracked. But I think its the non-DRM version.
Well you don't have to worry about viruses, cause we do scan every game we upload, with multiple virus programs.
For patching, well can't do much about that.

Aggro

May 30, 2017
Really? A sequel, just like that? On God? Things are getting interesting.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Bob o/)
Kuroinu2Redux-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
1) Is this the patched version? 2) Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm trying to figure out the timeline. Isn't Kuroinu 1 Redux the remake of the 1st 3 games with some extra stuff? If so how does Kuroinu 2 Redux fit into the timeline? Its not Redux 1 is remake of 1st game and Redux 2 is remake of 2nd one right? Now that I think about it, what is the difference between the OG's and the Redux's?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
1) Is this the patched version? 2) Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm trying to figure out the timeline. Isn't Kuroinu 1 Redux the remake of the 1st 3 games with some extra stuff? If so how does Kuroinu 2 Redux fit into the timeline? Its not Redux 1 is remake of 1st game and Redux 2 is remake of 2nd one right? Now that I think about it, what is the difference between the OG's and the Redux's?
Yes, Kuroinu Redux is the remake of Chapters 1, 2 and 3 of the first game WITH BONUS CONTENT however Mosaic Censored.
Kuroinu 2 Redux takes place 100 years after Kuroinu 1! Redux 2 is the Remake of the 2nd one. Kuroinu 2 happens in an ENTIRELY different location than Kuroinu 1 with new characters.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote