• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

shizu_971

Aug 25, 2021
there are the CG of kuroinu 2 redux, not even the kuroinu redux is it possible to have them please?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
there are the CG of kuroinu 2 redux, not even the kuroinu redux is it possible to have them please?
Kuroinu 2 Redux has a CG Unlocker in the Settings! Just press the two buttons that unlock CGs and you'll have every CG in the game.

Also, the two games are separate entities. What do you mean by your question?

shizu_971

Aug 25, 2021
Kuroinu 2 Redux has a CG Unlocker in the Settings! Just press the two buttons that unlock CGs and you'll have every CG in the game.

Also, the two games are separate entities. What do you mean by your question?
I wanted to know if we could take the CG from kuroinu redux and place it outside the game

Gabasil

Mar 17, 2024
Somebody, please tell me does this game contains inbreeding or despite of doujinshi fox boy doesn't impregnate his sis?

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
Somebody, please tell me does this game contains inbreeding or despite of doujinshi fox boy doesn't impregnate his sis?
That's the route that Menou and Kohaku go down in the game's narrative, so yes, there is inbreeding in regards to those two, although that's not the only thing with either of them involved if that helps any.

I would recommend simply downloading a full save from this thread and only reading scenes that don't involve that if you dislike it or aren't interested.

wanuwanu909

Jul 29, 2022
Hey guys, do I necessarily need to play the Kuroinu Redux 1 to understand what happen and then play Kuroinu Redux 2. Or it is not related at all and I can just jump straight and play the part 2?

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
Hey guys, do I necessarily need to play the Kuroinu Redux 1 to understand what happen and then play Kuroinu Redux 2. Or it is not related at all and I can just jump straight and play the part 2?
They take place in the same universe, but Kuroinu 2 is explicitly set 100 years after the first one, so the devs used that to completely clean house and build a new set of heroines for the game.

I'd say the only real difference is that the Cuntry was an up-and-coming state in Kuroinu 1, but they're firmly established as a powerful sovereign entity in Kuroinu 2. They were on the attack in Kuroinu 1, but on the defense in Kuroinu 2, so to speak. Not that that really impacts the sort of sex scenes in the game, but thought you might want to know.

So you should be fine as the basic premise is explained at the beginning. There might be a few references, but nothing wrong with experiencing those first and then retroactively understanding what it meant when you play Kuroinu 1.

Hope you enjoy!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote