brandshrk

Jul 7, 2017
its just me or this game is completely broken? I cant even get past the tutorial because the Z transformation does not work

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
its just me or this game is completely broken? I cant even get past the tutorial because the Z transformation does not work
No, it's fine except clothing destruction, which is still not fixed (2 states instead several).

You need to hold "Z" for transformation and you need lust points to do it (they drain as you move in cat form).

brandshrk

Jul 7, 2017
No, it's fine except clothing destruction, which is still not fixed (2 states instead several).

You need to hold "Z" for transformation and you need lust points to do it (they drain as you move in cat form).
I held z for a entire minute and nothing happened and I had more than 20 lust when I tried

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Then I have no idea. I downloaded it recently to check if clothing bug was fixed and everything worked fine (except clothing destruction).

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I held z for a entire minute and nothing happened and I had more than 20 lust when I tried
Then I have no idea. I downloaded it recently to check if clothing bug was fixed and everything worked fine (except clothing destruction).
The only issue I had is that none of my controller buttons work for it. I HAD to use Z on the keyboard.
Xbox 360 controller.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Gallery unlock:

put this in www/save/ folder

I didn't make it, I found it while searching

This the save is fine, but this site is plagued with ad pop ups.

Warning anyone that uses this link.

Reactions: DedL0l

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
Gallery unlock:

put this in www/save/ folder

I didn't make it, I found it while searching
I would want to slap you for using that file site, are you trynna give us all epilepsy with that shit amount of ads coming up every second

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
Although its been like, 4 years since this game was uploaded to this site, but I downloaded and beat it recently, and wanted to unlock all sex scenes without resorting for help of succubus, but it proved to be hard, so I searched for full guide and luckily found it, so I leave the link for it for everyone who will want to play this game and unlock all sex scenes themselves.

Heat_wave

Jul 11, 2021
Although its been like, 4 years since this game was uploaded to this site, but I downloaded and beat it recently, and wanted to unlock all sex scenes without resorting for help of succubus, but it proved to be hard, so I searched for full guide and luckily found it, so I leave the link for it for everyone who will want to play this game and unlock all sex scenes themselves.

Glad to actually see someone using my guide. I actually wrote this guide on steam, where I bought the game and played it there. One of the forums I mentioned in the guide was actually this thread. I think my steam version have slightly better formatting which is better for your eyes.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Damn, when I heard there's a game called Kunoichi Tsubaki I really thought someone made game for Yamamoto Souichirou's "Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi".

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
I can't believe it. They have the same title, same profession, same protagonist name, and even a similar haircut, and even so, from what I can tell, it has nothing to do with the anime Kunoichi Tsubaki, aside from the obvious "inspiration".

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes