easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Uncensored version doesn't exist as far as I'm aware.
There was only a small update which hopefully fixed standing picture bug (during battle there were only 2 clothing states instead several).

Manohades

Dec 5, 2018
hey guys how to unlock yuzu scenes ? is necessary to play the game all over again ? i mean I unlocked the rape scene but im curious about the other two

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Nice Trojan on the mega link version. Gonna try another download link but if it's another trojan one of the mods should check this.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Got a trojan on this game
Has a virus sadly so I had to remove it right away before even playing it
Nice Trojan on the mega link version. Gonna try another download link but if it's another trojan one of the mods should check this.
Is that really a trojan or just a bypass/crack for steam version? Those are often identified as trojans (because they basically work like trojans).
Anyway, there is no reason to download it, no matter if it's infected or not because it has a bug which removes some fun from the game - clothing destruction doesn't work past level 1 so the heroine cannot be stripped in combat :( And kinda large portion of the combat in this game is about molestation/groping so having her gradually lose clothes during fighting is essential.

There is a never version on steam with some bugfixes but so far nobody confirmed if the bug was fixed.

InvaderGir

Nov 12, 2017
Does anyone remember a similar game to this one similar as in the combat system and everything? You played a maid/assassin and were trying to rescue a princess I think? I've been trying to find it ever since I played this but I haven't been able to

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Does anyone remember a similar game to this one similar as in the combat system and everything? You played a maid/assassin and were trying to rescue a princess I think? I've been trying to find it ever since I played this but I haven't been able to
I will admit, the main thing I had to go off of was maid, then I remembered something similar with demons in the title. Were you looking for

InvaderGir

Nov 12, 2017
I will admit, the main thing I had to go off of was maid, then I remembered something similar with demons in the title. Were you looking for
Yep that's what I was looking for thanks a lot. I tried looking for it in the search but I forgot about demon being in the title so I looked over it.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
So apparently the dev for this game is coming out with another new game that looks pretty . Wonder how long we'll have to wait for a translation for it?
Unfortunately, it's a nasty asset-flip and most scenes use art from their previous titles - they just changed faces, hard and some body features. There are some new scenes but not many.
There are more side-characters and gameplay is kinda good: you play as carefree princess which is suddenly required to over the throne (because the king got injured) but barely anybody in the kingdom knows her and she has opinion of being unreliable to say at least. So she goes on a quest to become a hero like her father and gain supporters. Her quest includes saving the kingdom from trouble, as well using her using her womanly charms to influence men (she's kinda tricked into this).
Game is good and there is some nice humour in it. Shame that 75% of the art comes from their previous games.

enkide

Jan 5, 2019
Man I wish I knew how to unlock some of the events instead of needing a succubus to unlock it all. :(

shinchis

Jul 17, 2019
Just had to create a new account for my post

Leaving my findings here, as i didn't find one on the web.
To get the Yuzu route, you must meet certain requirements
- Save Yuzu during the aphro-gas incident
- Go to Brothel and become First Class Mistress.
(5th customer: Stay at Inn till you get 2 scenes.)
(6th customer: Get the cat scene from 2nd and last stage)
(If 7th customer: Max Ecstasy (with sexual encounter lowest possible) - First Class Mistress)
(If 7th customer: Max Ecstasy (with many sexual encounter) - C*m dumpster)
- After First Class keep going to brothel till you get the message that "sorry there isn't any customer today"
- Go to Echigoyas mansion for the cut-scene
- Go back to brothel and you will be given a choice for 2 different cut-scene/ending.
- Defeat the last boss for better/extended ending

Other things noteworthy are
- Scroll next to bed has the best source for ecstasy
- Return ball usage are infinite
- If you return with Lust maxed you get the masterbati*n scene
- Equipping Monkey-Jump n kunai unlocks a CG from stage 3
- Buy the expensive sake for another CG
- Keep visiting onsen after unlocking last stage for another CG
- Revisit the boss room on stage 4 for another CG

Last edited:

reaper_day

May 18, 2017
3 questions:

1 - The bondfire in stage 3 has some hidden scene or something?, i turned on and nothing happens!
2 - What's the purpose of ecstasy?
3 - Which is the limit's sex points can you have to be First Class Mistress(50, 60, etc)?

smuglordmug

Nov 14, 2016
3 questions:

1 - The bondfire in stage 3 has some hidden scene or something?, i turned on and nothing happens!
it opens the way to the boss

2 - What's the purpose of ecstasy?
unlocking scenes

3 - Which is the limit's sex points can you have to be First Class Mistress(50, 60, etc)?
i'm not entirely sure, but it's way lower than that. i got the cumdumpster scene with 28 sex count. you basically only want to get the scenes related to prostitution

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes