RPGM - Completed - Kunoichi Tsubaki [Triangle!]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Kunoichi Tsubaki [Triangle!]
    Excellent drawings, beautiful scenes but too similar to each other.
    The game has bugs.
    Most of the scenes only happen after a defeat (it's not the first game to operate this way, but it's badly handled in this one).
    Characterization of the badly done protagonist, she changes her character too often and quickly (especially during the h-scenes).
    Despite the vote I recommend to try the game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

STEAM REVIEW COPY PASTE

Reviewing info: How I rate/review and other info is HERE[desozone.wordpress.com] . W.I.P This sentence will not be included if review format is finalized and blog updated.
    Review layout: STEAM
    Review type: Game
    Review format: Lewds
    Adult patch requirement:
    ✅ Yes
    No
    Translation:
    Incoherently broken MTL/translation. Wait for better translation.
    Bad MTL/translation, but playable
    Polished enough MTL/translation
    ✅ Proper translation with minor issues
    Great translation / native
    1-H Playability:
    No time for „fun“
    Lewd moments too short / irrelevant for „fun“
    ❌ Gameplay & “fun” ratio leans on gameplay too much
    Balanced gameplay and „fun“
    Mouse only experience
    Degeneracy:
    PROs & CONs:
    ✅ Gallery Room
    ✅ Lewd statistics
    ✅ Fair amount of scenes
    ✅ Some kink variety
    ❌ Very repeating CG
    ❌ Overall feels tame
    Gameplay:
    PROs & CONs:
    ✅ Stealth mechanic
    ✅ Clothing switch mechanic changes "combat" approach
    ❌ Gameplay element combat'wise gets dull fast
    Comments:
    A lewd game that tries to be a bit different gameplay wise but as far RPGmaker lewd games go this one was probably one of more tedious ones. I didn't particularly like....
    Difficulty & Grind:
    Some grind..... but as far I played it was rather minimal. Most grind requirement came from seeing few lewd scenes..
    Game length & replay value:
    Very Short 1-3hr
    ✅ Short 3-10hr
    The Median 10-30hr
    Long 30+ hr
    Very Long 100+ hr
    -------
    ❌ Was pain to finish once / dropped
    One run fun
    Few runs to see all routes / options
    High replay value
    Story & Characters & Development:
    PROs & CONs:
    ✅ Cute FMC
    ❌ story setting, development and such I found rather dull
    ❌ Character growth/development felt non existant
    Comments:
    Visual & Audio:
    PROs & CONs:
    ✅ CG artstyle is nice
    ❌ rest is very meh
    Performance & Required Hardware:
    ✅ Stick a cable in your potato
    Low spec / average normal PC
    Have gamer PC to an extent
    High-end build
    NASA PC. likely utter garbage optimization or truly cutting edge high end
    Extra comments:
    Total score: 5/10
    Game status:
    ❌ Dropped
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Riito

This is great! I love the premise of "Kunoichi" where they actually tried to inject a lil bit of a lore at the beginning of the game. This may seem unimportant considering it's basically hentai, but it gets a plot guy like me going. The art is definitely the best thing about this game but the variations can be quite limited. The story although is only serviceable, get's the job done. Gameplay is also quit unique and fun although there are aspects of it I wished they'd utilized more of. However, the game is almost straight linear and there isn't multiple ending.

Game is worth revisiting for the gameplay and highly fappable art!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

zsaber

This game has amazing art and CGs are just great. The story is pretty solid too. Prostitution also has its own quirk where prostituting too much would cause you to be kicked out, which most games tend to not do. Gameplay wise is decent, while could use some improvement it definitely is worthwhile to play through at least once. (Battle sex graphics are superb too, really well done.)
  5. 1.00 star(s)

philtwo

This game is not worth your time. The story is bland. The game-play is bare-bones and revolves around a single town and a few dungeons. While the artwork is amazing, there are only a few cg scenes that just get repeated a handful of times with maybe slight variations. The translation is mediocre. At 3-5 hours of game-play and how bad the game is, it's insane that they're charging $16 for this game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

jonnydoucer

Amazing game! Seriously! Story is not bad, a little cliche and lack lustre here and there but the artwork and ERO scenes save it. Battles are well done and not too hard nor too easy. Characters are cool. I would love more games from these guys. 8/10 if I'm being honest.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Count_Chocula

This game is surprisingly good. The art is really great. The gameplay is kind of fun. Only drawback is that the art is repeated sometimes and it's pretty vanilla. But it's definitely worth playing. I played another game by Triangle called succubus rem and it had great art but terrible translation. I am glad to see a game of theirs got a good translation this time.