• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Onhold KonoSuba: This lecherous World [v4] [The Dark forest]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
i think it's pretty clear that two comments ago i had no interest in further talk with you, so i'm not reading your wall of text
Well we all know you didn't really read it before either. Kinda logical if you see what you wrote back.

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Added links to the android version.
hey, did you like the idea of replacing combat by mini-game ?
aslo i got an idea while thinking of suggestion for you a walking gallery where there's not much action but lot of short scene (i'm going to use it either as a bonus game or in the intro of the game i'm doing at the moment to make a recap of the lore and historical event in the world of my games, they are all stand alone, but in the same universe and there's more than 6 year since my last game so ... ^^) anyway thanks to you i got a nice idea if it can give you some inspiration it's even better, i'll come back see how your game go in a couple update since i like the theme

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
hey, did you like the idea of replacing combat by mini-game ?
aslo i got an idea while thinking of suggestion for you a walking gallery where there's not much action but lot of short scene (i'm going to use it either as a bonus game or in the intro of the game i'm doing at the moment to make a recap of the lore and historical event in the world of my games, they are all stand alone, but in the same universe and there's more than 6 year since my last game so ... ^^) anyway thanks to you i got a nice idea if it can give you some inspiration it's even better, i'll come back see how your game go in a couple update since i like the theme
The ideas are good, but the battles will remain. This is part of the gameplay. We understand that not everyone will like it, so we will make them as few as possible. We read all the proposals and try to find a compromise between our vision and your wishes.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
The ideas are good, but the battles will remain. This is part of the gameplay. We understand that not everyone will like it, so we will make them as few as possible. We read all the proposals and try to find a compromise between our vision and your wishes.
Oo it's not my wish for your game, it was me sharing experience and idea with you if it help it's good, if you don't care too bad i was either out of line or not clear enough (english is not my native language and i find it hard to express myself sometime T_T)
if you want to keep the fight, you'll have to put the tag and effort in the balance i think, it's realy because i though you didn't realy want them that i was speacking about replacing them with something that seemed more in line with what i thought was your idea ><

Twolf

Nov 10, 2017
Konosuba is a serie that I liked and in fact that it gets so near sexual many times was always a plus, having a game based on it is really nice.

P.D: If there are no BDSM scenes for Darkness then it isn't a Konosuba game.

P.D2: No, don't do BDSM with Darkness, do BDSM with another character while she sees it.

P.D3: Damnit, how can our character punish her?! She enjoys it all!
Just make Darkness do vanilla stuff with a random handsome guy, she hates consent.

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
tags indecades "no sex"?
also based on the anime .. 1 of the episodes
one of the "evil's general" have both gender parts .. futa?
Currently, the version is supposed to be v0.1, so minimal content.

as for the Demon General Sylvia, people forget she is actually a Shapeshifting Chimera. What that means for lewds is Full Gal, Full Guy, both or neither, Body type modification, and even roleplay options since she can absorb monster and/or artifact parts for Monster Girl and Magi tech Robot girl forms, especially depending on the tastes on her significant other. Plus the tentacles can offer intersting sexual usage, could be just a form of caressing and jerking off Kazuma or even for a harness type deal and even holding Kazuma up for paizuri or blowjob. Yes, Shapeshifter Fem!Sylvia is a underused content source.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Shapeshifting Chimera. What that means for lewds is Full Gal, Full Guy, both or neither, Body type modification, and even roleplay options since she can absorb monster and/or artifact parts for Monster Girl and Magi tech Robot girl forms
in SHORTS = futa xD
& my question was indecading maybe add some of that "futa" content?

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
in SHORTS = futa xD
& my question was indecading maybe add some of that "futa" content?
shapeshifting means one character can do something like say, Sylvia going from Tall Ara Ara Charmer to Tall thin, Short stack, Short Smol and the Guy versions of that being Tall Ora Ora Bruiser, Tall Thin, Short Pack and Short Lad, plus I already wrote my preference of Fem!Sylvia content, which combined with Shapeshifter abilities means much more content then just having both sexes.

rin_oni1

Oct 22, 2021
This game has issues,
It won't render the map
Device Issuer: Android (Pie 9) HWJAT-LX3 (Huawei Y6s) MT6765
this is why I hate PowerVR on android chipset
Screenshot_20211022_130641_id.lecherousworld.jpg

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes