• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KonoSubaTheHaremAdventures-1.7a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
This game takes a while to update so anyone know when the next update comes for Patreon so we can get their previous version here.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Wait... What? How/Why?
Versioning isn't a set thing. It's just shorthand for developers to know what's been added to the game.

For indie devs who might not even have a roadmap to base it off of, this means shit can get really chaotic. It's really not best practice to make your first release a "1.5" release, that's confusing as fuck frankly, but there's no rule against it.

Cloud050912

Apr 14, 2018
Versioning isn't a set thing. It's just shorthand for developers to know what's been added to the game.

For indie devs who might not even have a roadmap to base it off of, this means shit can get really chaotic. It's really not best practice to make your first release a "1.5" release, that's confusing as fuck frankly, but there's no rule against it.
I feel like its an unspoken rule. Like u dont step on someones grave or u dont smoke on the dining table while others are still eating.
There is no rule against it but evryone knows not to do it.

JabbyMcJabs

Aug 5, 2017
I feel like its an unspoken rule. Like u dont step on someones grave or u dont smoke on the dining table while others are still eating.
I fully agree. Even through it's hopefully just due to weird internal build numbering, it comes across more then a little sketchy. Like when I first saw this pop up I thought I somehow missed this complete game, before I noticed it was the initial launch. That's honestly the type of thing I would do to try and snag some of the dumber pateron whales out there.

Reactions: Earply

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I fully agree. Even through it's hopefully just due to weird internal build numbering, it comes across more then a little sketchy. Like when I first saw this pop up I thought I somehow missed this complete game, before I noticed it was the initial launch. That's honestly the type of thing I would do to try and snag some of the dumber pateron whales out there.
Or you worked on a public release, realised you made mistakes or the story is incoherent and change the version so YOU( as a Dev know which is your working copy and which one is your backup

Reactions: Karnewarrior

N_Yah

May 23, 2020
Looking only at the screenshots on the main page, the fact that every single one of them is showing off the world, setting and systems worries me- makes it seem like this is yet another Western Hentai game that suffers from having a lot of story, a lot of systems, a lot of minigames, a lot of story threads setup... and very little to no actual Hentai.

The last Konosuba game I checked out was practically the poster child for that. About 10hrs of gameplay in it, consisting of 2 sex scenes.

How's this one by comparison?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I agree that it's bad, but considering how often this EXACT conversation has happened, I'd say it's not true "everyone" or even "most" people know it if they're amateurs.

MeguIsHot

Aug 31, 2022
I can't get 2 of the events to trigger. Aqua's "I should go to Seraphina's mansion with Aqua" and Seraphina's "I should talk to Luna, she might have some news for me?!"

Talking to Aqua does nothing. Talking to Luna does nothing. Going to the mansion just tells me that Seraphina will have a job for me once I become an adventurer. Becoming an adventurer isn't out yet. I'm completely stuck.

DW1690

May 19, 2019
Question why can't i use edited files to forgo the boring grind?
I get a warning say its trusted yet still can't load.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes