• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DevonDekhran

Aug 27, 2017
Question why can't i use edited files to forgo the boring grind?
I get a warning say its trusted yet still can't load.
New kind of bullshit I found in some other games as well, don't know how to bypass that yet, but I also don't play any game that shows that in the moment

falcon123123

May 6, 2023
How do you play the final version of the game? because I have already reached the limit of all the missions there are and everything else requires the support of the patreon. (maybe it's somewhat hypocritical in the sense that you have to support the creator, but I don't have the money to do it and it's too interesting to abandon it). pd: sorry for my english

Lord_Silver

Mar 20, 2019
Looking only at the screenshots on the main page, the fact that every single one of them is showing off the world, setting and systems worries me- makes it seem like this is yet another Western Hentai game that suffers from having a lot of story, a lot of systems, a lot of minigames, a lot of story threads setup... and very little to no actual Hentai.

The last Konosuba game I checked out was practically the poster child for that. About 10hrs of gameplay in it, consisting of 2 sex scenes.

How's this one by comparison?
So far, a shit ton or dialogue, grind, and some teasing stills, one gross footjob... but not one sex scene.
to sum up, so far.... not worth it
(sorry, not sorry)

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes