3.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Mar 26, 2019
My antivirus says that there is trojan in mobile version. Can somebody check please?
I checked the PC version with an antivirus and it seems to be clean of any malware etc. (Still Check it with an quick scan If you download it). I however couldn't get it to work in joiplay. You will need some way to emulate it to play it on mobile.
I also wouldn't install the APK. It is shown as an Trojan. Might be an false positive, but I wouldn't risk it.

Reactions: RedPenguin

EmperoXXX Anime

KonoSuba The Harem Adventures
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
My antivirus says that there is trojan in mobile version. Can somebody check please?
A Trojan to be specific.
Hm... alright, Thanks for informing. I'll check this with DarkAssassin and will try to fix it.

Edit - Okay so whatever scanner is informing you this, is a false call. I discussed this with the porter and scanned the apk myself and found nothing, You can check the results here or scan the apk yourself using your PC. (Mobile Antivirus apps are shit)

Last edited:

EmperoXXX Anime

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
anyone else game closes when you have to fix the lamps?
keeps crashing when i talk to guild receptionist after first thumb wrestle
I tried that tried restarting re-downloading from different part get the lantern glitch each time
me whenever i trigger that minigame my game just closes
any save?

Hey folks! Great news! The bug that was causing your game crash, is now fixed! You can grab the fresh and updated version v1.5b either from the game thread or my Patreon page. Have a blast and enjoy the updated experience without any hiccups this time! ;)

aqua-konosuba.gif

• Love
Reactions: asanoturna and D-O

Glassxat

May 7, 2021
Not that it needs immediate patching or breaks the experience, but Luna's second option 'Anything new going on?' no longer works after the b patch.

Reactions: EmperoXXX Anime

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
oh very nice, a new Konosuba lewd parody game.

there are lots of ladies you can choose from the town of Axel(surprisingly lots of single ladies. plus the succubi) even some like Fantastic days girls, Melissa, Meru, Amy, Shelly, Carla.

Melissa is a busty thief girl, so stealing her heart and her for sexy times can happen. Meru/Mel is a lightning spirit who loves pranking to the point that she gets withdrawals if she does not prank for a while so giving her something like the sexy times can make it so she calms down. Amy is a Beastfolk Big Sis that spoils you type, meaning Oneechan type content is possible. Shelly is a swordswoman researcher, loves to examine stuff to the point of exhaustion and forgetful because of it, so you can probably have make some lazy fucking content.

as for the usual choices, Aqua, Darkness, Megumin, Chris, Luna, Rin, Wiz and many others from the Adventurer side. As for the Movie one, orcs are a no go. Sylvia. . . . just remember that she is a Growth Chimera/Shapeshifter first, futa second. as in , take the idea of a shapeshifter, run it through your horny on main brains and apply to lewds. that means even going full woman, there is lots to do with Sylvia. She can make Tentacles, they can act like extra hands to hold, caress and carry Kazuma for something like standing BJ, boobjob and standing fuck, make a harness where Kazuma fucks her from behind. probably tentacle onahole. Sylvia shows body modification, so obviously, full woman, full guy and futa modes are obvious. Long tongue, bigger ass, thighs, hips and brests with lacatation is also possible, Monster girl forms if she gets monster and artifact parts(beasty for monster girl parts, Artifacts or golems for Fantasy Android girl.). Possobilities are many with a shapeshifter.

I look forward to this.

EmperoXXX Anime

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
there are lots of ladies you can choose from the town of Axel(surprisingly lots of single ladies. plus the succubi) even some like Fantastic days girls, Melissa, Meru, Amy, Shelly, Carla.
Hey thanks a bunch for the amazing ideas! I was actually debating whether to include Fantastic Days girls in this game, considering if you all would be interested or not. But now, I'm leaning towards it being a good idea.

Sylvia. . . . just remember that she is a Growth Chimera/Shapeshifter first....
And as for Sylvia, I totally get where you're coming from (believe me, I'm just as eager as you to see her in the game, haha). I'll definitely take these points to heart!

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes