• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Options in game, in launcher or where i can find it? Bcs i selected in class settings more seats, and in each class i have like 25 seats (i think that the max seats in class) the problem is that i don't see all characters in school, when i'm playing. Thanks for reply
Max set are 38, with mod 99, you need setup from options->miscellaneous->Student at school. Not all characters show up in same room.

Reactions: Producente

stuka01

Jan 2, 2019
in the new repack the issue with koik more acessories has been solved?
because in my game the hair of the girls are all weird

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
in the new repack the issue with koik more acessories has been solved?
because in my game the hair of the girls are all weird
koik don't have any problem for more accessories.
I setup for low spec. You need go in options->graphic find the voice always show accessory and set None to ALL (that will load even more the CPU and memory), can you setup more options from koikatu gameplay mod from the options.

Lycosxd

May 8, 2018
oh, hey sorry i cant read all comments but can someone give me quick knowledge abaut censorship and etc. like if i download all in one it will come as uncensored or i have to find mod to uncensor it ?

kusanagi27

Jan 28, 2018
i have download koikatu from first page, but i find this mod in hongfire, this mod more interesting, where i can find this mod ? please help me, thanks image_323584.jpg

VRDegenerate

Jan 3, 2019
is just me or the dialogues are still on japanese?
The mods add a google translation to the game so it doesnt work very well. At the very least, it can help give you an idea what's going on. Probably not a bad idea to download doulingo or something and learn some Japanese though if you don't know any.

theforstycow

Sep 13, 2017
So how exactly do you install this? The multipart version is just a generic File type.

Edit: Figured it out. The .7z file type was merged into the filename because of winrar being garbage. Use 7zip like normal people.
Edit2: Even with 7zip there are tons of errors with sound\data\pcm which causes a lot of voices to not work.

Edit3: This repack is pretty much non-functioning. There are tons of missing files, out-of-date translations/mods, missing voices, and packing problems. The game 'works' but not very well and is a glitchy mess. Even after redownloding the parts multiple times.

Flashbangz 5.0 it is. Thank god for whoever uploaded that. Wish their was a torrent of it though. Mega is crazy slow.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
OK, I have been enjoying this and have come across a whole lot of stuff through many hours of play. Still cannot get the Discover influence to show any love. I have 100% in the Story and Experience areas. Any help? (I believe I've seen it all unless there are hidden ares. I've gotten psuedo married, been able to get it on with two ladies, special event tabs in multiple locations and even sex on the train, what am I missing?)

theforstycow

Sep 13, 2017
For the Flashbangz 5.0 repack I'm getting:

[Error] [XUnity.AutoTranslator] Error occurred while retrieving translation.
System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (503) Service Unavailable.

For the autotranslations. Anyone know how to fix this? Seems like Google Translate is rejecting requests?

May 27, 2017
MakotoYuki90
Is it normal to have roughly 1 min loading time transitioning from 1 character creation to another. Not using SSD here, pleb like me just can't afford it. Also, noticed a lot of duplicated outfit, probably an overlap of mods you have in your repack. Thanks anyway for sharing and taking the effort to upload it.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes