• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

huntermon

Apr 21, 2018
I don't give a fuck. You can download koikplugin from the author as patreon. For me Is easy romove this torrent.
kkkkkkkkk
man this was not a criticism.
Just said that I'm downloading your package, but I'll only use a small part of it ....

Maybe I misunderstood because I'm translating this text ...

Fata

Jul 23, 2017
Hey Guys, i have a question about the the Locations.
Can i go to another Locations execpt School,i saw pic in a amusement park?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
kkkkkkkkk
man this was not a criticism.
Just said that I'm downloading your package, but I'll only use a small part of it ....

Maybe I misunderstood because I'm translating this text ...
the update was not only koikplugin, i even update the sideloader mod 1.86gb, update and add some plugin, add pre-order dlc i even put the Koikmanual inside the game folder, update bepinex plugin so yeah was a big fix.

huntermon

Apr 21, 2018
the update was not only koikplugin, i even update the sideloader mod 1.86gb, update and add some plugin, add pre-order dlc i even put the Koikmanual inside the game folder, update bepinex plugin so yeah was a big fix.
I know this, I compared the two packages ...
But I'm dispensing with koikplugin.

Break the whole game ...

Images disappear during H-cenes ...
so I'll stick with the standard game and its mods.
incrição enem estudei.jpg

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I know this, I compared the two packages ...
But I'm dispensing with koikplugin.

Break the whole game ...

Images disappear during H-cenes ...
so I'll stick with the standard game and its mods.
View attachment 214370
...........Read the koikmanual.html, the plugin don't break the image just hide, you can PRESS F9 and see the magic.
There a bug when you trigger the threesome event, if you like get a threesome make sure you disable auto girl join and girl initiative, read the manual how set the plugin.

huntermon

Apr 21, 2018
...........Read the koikmanual.html, the plugin don't break the image just hide, you can PRESS F9 and see the magic.
I deleted all the mods that the creator said they had conflict to try to solve ....
I read in .html just about functions and conflicts ...

if the solution is F9 I will kill myself.

OrnSmo

Mar 18, 2018
You have to get the girls love over 80% iirc if you go to that screen with all the girls with their location if you click on the information button top right click it twice and a heart should appear. Filling that heart up helps with the new dating areas.
It was at 100% and I still got nothing, but the old date dialogue. I know the new scenes aren't anything to write home about, but I still would like to feel that achievement of completion.

huntermon

Apr 21, 2018
I deleted all the mods that the creator said they had conflict to try to solve ....
I read in .html just about functions and conflicts ...

if the solution is F9 I will kill myself.
before i kill myself
the problem was solved with a simple F9
Thinking that I lost hours reversing packages and doing backpus ...

tragic..

Thanks Makoto .... I like your Uncesored

D

Deleted member 1113184

Hey MakotoYuki90, just a question.

Is the fix for atari normal bust (of koikplugins) included in your installation ? (the 1.5 torrent i mean)

If not can you share it ? Not the whole mod but just the "oo_base.unity3d" because i can't use koikplugins without it.

If you can't it's ok, i'm just asking.

Jayf

Oct 23, 2017
change uncesored mod, i don't know what mod you use. HF patch have some uncensored mod.
Hm, I can't figure out how to replace the uncensored mod I have. Whatever it is isn't clearly labeled, I'll have to trial and error it. thanks for the tip!

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Hey MakotoYuki90, just a question.

Is the fix for atari normal bust (of koikplugins) included in your installation ? (the 1.5 torrent i mean)

If not can you share it ? Not the whole mod but just the "oo_base.unity3d" because i can't use koikplugins without it.

If you can't it's ok, i'm just asking.
i lost the 1.58 so i give you the 1.59 _fixatari (not the plugin)
beaware use fix for atari can be break charastudio.

Producente

Jun 29, 2017
You need setup more set from options
Options in game, in launcher or where i can find it? Bcs i selected in class settings more seats, and in each class i have like 25 seats (i think that the max seats in class) the problem is that i don't see all characters in school, when i'm playing. Thanks for reply

stuka01

Jan 2, 2019
How to use the koik plugin?
I've downloaded the new repack but when i start the game is the same old mode of playing...

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes