• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

therinwhitten

Jan 1, 2019
Would be worth trying to swap the solution and goto fullscreen Mode. Just for a try.

Any more information on that? Open your Taskmanager and have a look at the Resources. Then, come back and tell Uncle Sin what the bad System did :)
Task Manager doesn't show loading the game. Koikatsu Application doesn't load more than 1 GB and CPU goes to idle after about 15 seconds.
Fresh Install of windows 1809, Net framework updated, video card driver updated, direct x updated. I even ensured c++ was installed: 2017, 2015, and 2012. It worked just fine before the newest DLC (Paid AS)
On the 2.2 Update, I installed everything but the all positions unlock, 100 percent save, all story completed.

Only thing I can can think is something in the bep folder is conflicting and blocking the game from loading. I don't see what though. I don't have enough experience with this particular game yet.

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
Task Manager doesn't show loading the game. Koikatsu Application doesn't load more than 1 GB and CPU goes to idle after about 15 seconds.
Fresh Install of windows 1809, Net framework updated, video card driver updated, direct x updated. I even ensured c++ was installed: 2017, 2015, and 2012. It worked just fine before the newest DLC (Paid AS)
On the 2.2 Update, I installed everything but the all positions unlock, 100 percent save, all story completed.

Only thing I can can think is something in the bep folder is conflicting and blocking the game from loading. I don't see what though. I don't have enough experience with this particular game yet.
Might be a BepIn Issue. Try adding it to your Firewall. If that doesn't work... you can also try this Repack

gizosate

Jul 7, 2018
Yes. Every official DLC from the start till now, + 370 Mods.
So I've downloaded it. No, it doesn't have it.
Particularly these files are missing, along with other stuff related to pre-order of DLC 12/21 :
apdata\add21
apdata\add22
apdata\add23

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
So I've downloaded it. No, it doesn't have it.
Particularly these files are missing, along with other stuff related to pre-order of DLC 12/21 :
apdata\add21
apdata\add22
apdata\add23
It's a repack with a customized Launcher. The Content is build in already. And according to Illusions Website, and MakotoYuki90
there is no Pre-order Content for that Date, nor since 9/20/18.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018

Install again the game, IF you have installed the paid dlc before you run HF patch.... you can even run the game with out bepinex...

IF you like use koikplugin 1.58 there my repack version
(if you use HF patch 2.2 the program will remove the koikplugin)

johnny11998877

Sep 15, 2018
Hi guys, just downloaded and hoping to play in VR. It's stuck on the loading screen after I select girl/boy/scene. Any ideas? Oddly enough I can walk out the 'white loading screen' and explore the space!

Reactions: PeacockBlue

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Could somebody look @ the Koikatu executable what for a Unity version latests patched one runs on is it above 5.5.5.30182 ?

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
I've found it. See attachment.
Good job, you found something, that the Dev and Publisher Illusion don't offer on their Website, where all the official DLC is. I mean, sure it's pre-order, but it's not even named on Illusions website that it exists... but, have fun with it - whatever it may be.

DrogonDoge

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks for the spicy game!
Anyone knows how to get a good screenshot in the CharaStudio? There are a few popupping things on the screen for controls and stuff (you can hide them but not the ones on the top right) and the "save" saves only a really low definition picture...

huntermon

Apr 21, 2018
No one really knows how to use POV 0.0.5 ????

I looked at the pages and that was the conclusion I took ...
Why is this mod still in PASTEBIN?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes