• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kukudash

Jan 1, 2019
Repack content:

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 22.12.2018, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the same date. No added crap besides that. Enjoy!

is the this one the game with both paid dlcs and no mods?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
is the this one the game with both paid dlcs and no mods?
The repack in the OP, like its mentioned there, is updated to the latest DLC and update released from Illusion. Mods are just.. 10 I believe? You can read there for yourself in the spoiler though, so it's not the flashbangz one that have something like 370mods and more already installed. The only thing that is missing are some preorder stuff but nothing that "big".

Again, you can read everything within the spoiler so.. asking wasn't really a good call :rolleyes:

kukudash

Jan 1, 2019
The repack in the OP, like its mentioned there, is updated to the latest DLC and update released from Illusion. Mods are just.. 10 I believe? You can read there for yourself in the spoiler though, so it's not the flashbangz one that have something like 370mods and more already installed. The only thing that is missing are some preorder stuff but nothing that "big".

Again, you can read everything within the spoiler so.. asking wasn't really a good call :rolleyes:

ok thank you so much. reason i asked was i was confused by the spoiler and everything. next time i will keep things in mind

fanbased

Jul 9, 2018
ty i managed to turn it off but still the buttons on top/bottom right disappear

how do you end up in park/karaoke i always end up at home after date?
You intiminate with girl needs to be high 80 you can see it when in school click ui you know were you can see girls location and click witch info few times until heart and you see it

kukudash

Jan 1, 2019
i am not getting any hands in caress mode. All i get is a mouse arrow it does nothing when i click on the girl. most of the translation is broken in the choices when using the choose option chat button

like in screenbelow i see the girl but cant caress her
1546391893390.png

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
ok I try to install the mods and play it but it crashes every time can someone please can give me Koikatu! with every mod

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
i am not getting any hands in caress mode. All i get is a mouse arrow it does nothing when i click on the girl. most of the translation is broken in the choices when using the choose option chat button

View attachment 211962
Some more Info would be great. Are you playing window mode or FS? Which resolution? Any Overlays?

ok I try to install the mods and play it but it crashes every time can someone please can give me Koikatu! with every mod

You're welcome

Mehixan

May 29, 2017
Patreon Only Version 5.0.
Including Game and +370 Mods, ready to play.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation

Changelog (for this patreon Modpack version)

Enjoy :)

Edit: Filled in MEGA Link,... Zippy uploading 55%.....
Thank you
Patreon Only Version 5.0.
Including Game and +370 Mods, ready to play.

Installation

Changelog (for this patreon Modpack version)

Enjoy :)

Edit: Filled in MEGA Link,... Zippy uploading 55%.....
Thanks, I already downloaded the "Better Repack" but then I saw the new update and I don't want fuck up that install some how. Thanks again and happy holidays everyone.

Nov 21, 2017

View attachment 211962
You can only caress certain parts of the girls. Try hovering your mouse over her breasts, it should turn from an arrow to hands. Then if you scroll your scroll wheel it should change to various options you have, like pinching or mouth. Try different areas that you think can be caressed. If the arrow doesn't change, then that's not an area you can caress.

kukudash

Jan 1, 2019
Some more Info would be great. Are you playing window mode or FS? Which resolution? Any Overlays?

You're welcome
it was windows mode and 1080p with no overlays. Mouse hovering does not work on any part of the body

kukudash

Jan 1, 2019
You can only caress certain parts of the girls. Try hovering your mouse over her breasts, it should turn from an arrow to hands. Then if you scroll your scroll wheel it should change to various options you have, like pinching or mouth. Try different areas that you think can be caressed. If the arrow doesn't change, then that's not an area you can caress.
Mouse hovering does not work on any part of the body the arrow does not change to hand..but in the normal conversation mode that time the arrow changes but not in the h scene mode

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Yes. Every official DLC from the start till now, + 370 Mods.
HF patch 2.2 have 411 mod and is free
Yes. Every official DLC from the start till now, + 370 Mods.

Monitoring my System doesn't show anything unusual on the RAM tab on this one. CPU goes up to 16% which is ... high for my machine.. Ram is on 3% using 64gigs. But still, Antialias.. and shadows... that's Light... and Shaders.... .........
KK was made from unity3d.
More girl add and more Ram you need, there a reason if you add 99 girl in your school you need at last 16GB ram.

therinwhitten

Jan 1, 2019
Ok downloaded newest repack, and applied hf 2.2 to it. Try to start the game to freeze forever at the white illusion screen. AM I missing something here? I ensured registry was done and direct x was updated.

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
Would be worth trying to swap the solution and goto fullscreen Mode. Just for a try.

Ok downloaded newest repack, and applied hf 2.2 to it. Try to start the game to freeze forever at the white illusion screen. AM I missing something here? I ensured registry was done and direct x was updated.
Any more information on that? Open your Taskmanager and have a look at the Resources. Then, come back and tell Uncle Sin what the bad System did :)

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes