Alphaomega1

Oct 7, 2017
Does anyone know how to install 'Koikatu Expression Control'?
i tried moving the files as anyone knows, but when i press L key, nothing happened...
and there is no guide..

stuka01

Jan 2, 2019
Can you tell me when and how?
I use 1.60b and the menu work fine.... Is possible a bug only from 1.59...
sometimes the window of the game freeze..sometimes the menu doesn't open and when this happen, the functions doesn't work too..
how did you get the plugin 1.60b?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
For who use my repack and like use a different quality game. I made a little tutorial for that. You need setup by you self as you like.
Reboot the game after you finish your setup.
watch the attached files

Reactions: Producente

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
koikatsu harem 1.5.1. there no so much change from 1.5 just some add.
UPDATE
this version have add
DLC: pre-order 12/21 Thanks @gizosate for the dlc.
Koikplugin: 1.59 (include the manual.html in the game folder)
Bepinex plugin: r7.0.205
Add some item and map for carastudio.
Mega:
Torrent: attached file
-----------------------------------------
I don't upload any link for koikplugin 1.59, so don't ask me.
Add Mega link.

theforstycow

Sep 13, 2017
You use a bad uncensured version
How do you uninstall cartoon uncensor and what should I replace it with? Just removing the files and replacing it with anothrt uncensor gives white dick.

Flashbangz is really inconsistent with his packs. 4.1 was fine but 5.0 used cartoon uncensor.

----

Also how to you get the new areas, 3P, train, etc. in the new afterschool update?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
How do you uninstall cartoon uncensor and what should I replace it with? Just removing the files and replacing it with anothrt uncensor gives white dick.

Flashbangz is really inconsistent with his packs. 4.1 was fine but 5.0 used cartoon uncensor.

----

Also how to you get the new areas, 3P, train, etc. in the new afterschool update?
I think is sideloader you need find inside mods folder and remove the uncensored.
flashbangz is a bad repack please find a new one and use hf patch. For a 3P you need at last two lover. you need date your lover for some time to unlock other map.
In club activity ask your lover to have sex with you, if there another girl with you will show up a pink icon click on that icon you will trigger a 3p event.
After you unlock a 3p you can have sex when there a lesbian action.

theforstycow

Sep 13, 2017
I think is sideloader you need find inside mods folder and remove the uncensored.
flashbangz is a bad repack please find a new one and use hf patch. For a 3P you need at last two lover. you need date your lover for some time to unlock other map.
In club activity ask your lover to have sex with you, if there another girl with you will show up a pink icon click on that icon you will trigger a 3p event.
After you unlock a 3p you can have sex when there a lesbian action.
Unfortunately Flashbangz is one of the best repack out right now. Most repacks are either missing mods or barely functioning or both. And they almost always require you to patch it further just to get it working properly. I'm not really looking to spend 5 hours modding and fixing thr vanilla game. Aside from thr telescoping it works perfectly and is fully modded. I'll see if reapply the hf uncensor will work though. But if there is a better, fully modded repack, I'm open to trying it.

Thanks for the help though.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Unfortunately Flashbangz is one of the best repack out right now. Most repacks are either missing mods or barely functioning or both. And they almost always require you to patch it further just to get it working properly. I'm not really looking to spend 5 hours modding and fixing thr vanilla game. Aside from thr telescoping it works perfectly and is fully modded. I'll see if reapply the hf uncensor will work though. But if there is a better, fully modded repack, I'm open to trying it.

Thanks for the help though.
In reality is the worst one of web and the "fully modded" can be easy get for free from hf patch you don't need search 5 hours...
Do you know the different what i shared here and one from him (patreon)?
my version is free and have koikplugin (patreon version, i paid for this plugin) and i have more mod that him, some mod you can't find on hf patch, another thing i have all dlc include the pre-order that flashbangz 5.0 don't have.

theforstycow

Sep 13, 2017
In reality is the worst one of web and the "fully modded" can be easy get for free from hf patch you don't need search 5 hours...

The HF patch is missing hundreds of clothing and accessory mods.

Do you know the different what i shared here and one from him (patreon)?
my version is free and have koikplugin (patreon version, i paid for this plugin) and i have more mod that him, some mod you can't find on hf patch, another thing i have all dlc include the pre-order that flashbangz 5.0 don't have.
I'll try yours when i get home. Not like I'm personally attatched to his pack or anything. I'm very annoyed he makes people pay. But someone posted it here for free, so that's w/e.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
The HF patch is missing hundreds of clothing and accessory mods.

I'll try yours when i get home. Not like I'm personally attatched to his pack or anything. I'm very annoyed he makes people pay. But someone posted it here for free, so that's w/e.
this two screen show how outdate flashbangz 5.0 is. i fear the mod he give are outdate.... not mention is still use Hsub 1.0 last version of this plugin is 3.0 for month....
HF patch have all thing update, i don't know who or how you say something like that but HF have the most mod, not all the mod, pretty impossible to have all mod....

theforstycow

Sep 13, 2017
this two screen show how outdate flashbangz 5.0 is. i fear the mod he give are outdate.... not mention is still use Hsub 1.0 last version of this plugin is 3.0 for month....
HF patch have all thing update, i don't know who or how you say something like that but HF have the most mod, not all the mod, pretty impossible to have all mod....
So I just tried out your pack and there are quite a few issues.

There are tons of compatibility warnings that causes insanely long loading times, upwards to a whole 4 minutes for character creator. The UI translations for scenes are extremely bad and many of them don't make any sense at all or off the button. (YELLEL instead of "Penetrate"? Nuk? Anal Wirel?) There are no dynamic translations for what the girl is saying during the H-Scenes.

There are graphical problems as well. Lots of flickering and really bad jagged edges. And none of the male characters have heads during h scenes.

I'm sure some of the issues I'm having are with many of the plugins I have no clue how to work like the disappearing menus. Also encountered a bug within the first 2 minutes after hitting F2 during an H-scene that would never let me leave no matter what a pressed.

I'll mess with it a little more, but I'm not really liking it so far...

EDIT:

After messing with it more and finding the manual, it's making a lot more sense and it seems pretty good., most of my issues were just various settings not being right. However there are a few pretty jarring issues for me:

1.) What up with some of the H-button translations? Most translate them as "Penetrate" or something, but this is being translated as "Nuk" and "YELLEL" and "Anal Wirel".

2.) The H-scene translations for the girl are missing. I'm not sure what mod/plugin even did this in Flashbangz. I mean, it was a garbage translation, but it gave you a vague idea.

Aside from these two things is seems to be a step above Flashbangz, especially with the Kplugin.

PimpPimpMan

Sep 4, 2017
The new download changes the male model. I had more then one futa Toon which now has their chest ruined. If anyone can help a basic bitch out and leave a fixers tip here, as a reply or so, would be a real hero.

Jun 15, 2018
Umm.. I have a couple of question.
How do you exactly increase H-level of the teachers? How do you switch to 1st person view in H scene? What exactly does Koikplugin do? and lastly how do you play chara studio scenes from Illusion in the chara studio? when I load the png file in chara studio, it's just still editable images..

Serance

Jul 30, 2018
hwo get the Masturbation Peeping scene, HAVE THE STATUS BUT THE GIRL NEVER GOES TO A ROOM?
Man, I've been playing this game since release and never once got to see the masturbation scene. At least there was free mode..

theforstycow

Sep 13, 2017
I also noticed that for kPlug excitement gauge doesn't go up when having an orgy. No idea why and it isn't mentioned anywhere in the manual.

Tialuv

Mar 22, 2018
Is there a specific place everyone is getting the paid DLC 1&2? I'm missing both but have the free ones.

lemon scented

Dec 12, 2018
so i may be late. but im having an issue where whenever any text comes up, its hows the Japanese text first. most of the time it exits the bubble and then switches straight to English. This happens for ever single piece of dialogue and its very annoying, is there anyway to fix this?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes