Uuunf

Mar 23, 2024
Hello, I'm new here, I wanted to ask: how can I make my own overlays for skin only? I already know how to use Photoshop and krita but I think I need some other things right? Like a template or something?

Lawrance

Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone known why xbrand's Asagi card looks like this? 1711305703410.png
I'm using a heavily modded RX11 with HF Patch 3.24 and nearly all of the RX20 zipmods.

Mk1-23456

Aug 23, 2023
F:\[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX19\[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX19\UserData\Studio\scene
Shorten this to F:\Koikatsu\game files and run the registry fixer or the illusion launcher 1x. And how long are the scene file names? You can shorten those too.

nickfriendly

Jan 8, 2024
Friends, is there a way to change characters/cards when you are playing, viewing your character, something similar to Honey Select 2? Without having to go to the character selection screen.

Razexsg

Mar 1, 2023
can someone share your BepInEx files? I just accidentally deleted the file, I tried to re-download the latest betterpack rx20 and hf patch but I couldn't find the plugins I wanted. like the movuracc plugin by maddevil, which can move accessories at once.

Epizod

Dec 18, 2022
In short, this is the problem, I reinstalled the game completely from scratch, but left the characters I downloaded last time. But after opening the game, all the scenes remained, although they are not in the scenes folder. Tell me where can I find them?

LastTurtleFR

Nov 13, 2021
Maybe it's way too late to be asking this, but I have a few cards that are in the same folder as the rest, but they don't show up in the character load screen. Anyone know how to fix it?

Mk1-23456

Aug 23, 2023
Maybe it's way too late to be asking this, but I have a few cards that are in the same folder as the rest, but they don't show up in the character load screen. Anyone know how to fix it?
Happens when wanting to use KKS cards on regular KK. Drag and drop them into maker window, give name and an uncensor.

Reactions: LastTurtleFR

Komahina2

Sep 23, 2020
What part of KK_BrowserFolders.dll do I uncheck to get kplug to be able to invite people?

Straight from the Kplug manuel:
- KK_BrowserFolders.dll :
This mod has an option to prevent kPlug to load characters cards when H is loading!
It results in an Empty Invitation Menu in Free H.

Options of this mod are in BepInEx plugins settings, under Maker/Studio Browser Folder
Disable the concerned option,there is no other problem with this mod.

What option do I disable?

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
How to fix Missing Zip mod Assets? I can't load any of the Included Character Cards.
Not really, you just have to ask the site where you downloaded the mod, or try your luck right here in case someone has it and it works without problems!

dominik12898

Nov 14, 2019
Hey so I got a problem, when I go over to view the scenes under "extra" in the main menu, go free H, and start a session. I see way fewer positions for me to select, before I had like 20+ listed there, now I have like ~5. Any ideas?
(I have every single of the 11 parts installed)

Mk1-23456

Aug 23, 2023
Hey so I got a problem, when I go over to view the scenes under "extra" in the main menu, go free H, and start a session. I see way fewer positions for me to select, before I had like 20+ listed there, now I have like ~5.
Game options - plugins - cheat tools, click on unlock all sex positions. Restart the game.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes