• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HeroArk123

Jan 27, 2021
Hello, I want to ask, I tried to change the shader to KKUSS, but when I save it and load the character I edited, the shader on the body returns to the default shader while the hair and face remain in the KKUSS shader, is there a way to fix this?

Miss Bulchi

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
anybody got the model of Mitsuki Bakugo, i cant find it in the Eevan folder
[Author] Evaan/Evaanxd
[Character] Mitsuki Bakugo/爆豪 光己
[Anime] My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア

Last edited:

lamonnan

May 3, 2020
[Author] Evaan/Evaanxd
[Character] Mitsuki Bakugou/爆豪 光己
[Anime] My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア

how to apply into the game pls, im new to this

MoNnArK_69

Jul 16, 2019
Hello, sorry for the inconvenience but I wanted to know if it is possible to install the Koikatsu game using Kplug 3.3 on the Betterrepack RX20. I am trying to install the game using RX20 + HFPatch 3.27 + Kplug 3.3 but all my attempts were a failure since several Kplug functions that are activated with the keyboard are lost and the Kplug menu appears incomplete. Hopefully someone can help me resolve this question.

DRAKEZERO

Jun 23, 2019
Hi all.

I have a couple of questions that hopefully someone can answer.

When I downloaded this game it was the version RX16, yeah a long time ago, but I just recently got to start playing it, but I stumbled with a couple of things, I noticed the game has very long loading times and it lags a lot when loading new scenes or a bit when roaming around, yeah my laptop is not the best i know, but it normally handles games with similar or even better graphics in full HD without such problems, but the part that bothers me is that I noticed that the CMD window constantly shows a lot of warnings and skipping messages, and a lot of red messages to, that are errors I think, especially when saving, it takes like 3 to 5 minutes and shows a crap lot of skipping or ignoring messages.

I run the game with the launcher to specify to run it with preference in performance, image attached, also I just unpacked the game and started it, I didn't move anything of the files as they come nor modified any of the mods included or anything else.
2024-05-13_19h45_18.jpg

With all that I came to see if anyone can help me maybe fix this a little and I saw that there is a newer version, so my questions are:

1. If I download the newer version, is it more stable than the one I have now, or maybe fix all the warning, error, and skkiping messages?
2. Is the current save I have compatible with the newer version?
I just filled the characters with the personalised ones that come with the game files, that's the only thing different from vanilla game I think.​
3. if the save I have is compatible, how can I transfer it? since I guess the best would be to delete everything and use the newer files.
Right now this are all the files that I have in the folder.​
2024-05-13_20h05_02.jpg

Thank you all in advance for any help you can give me, and have a nice week.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes