maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
I don't think I need to explain much details on what is happening here but if there's a way to fix characters with long hairs, please tell me so. I downloaded the game from this site, yes.

Hair clips through body.

- none of these cards are tampered by me
- most mods available are installed yes game running fine, all animations working, no crashes so far

only problem is the long hair clipping through the body and or sometimes in a static state (hair-ends not moving despite the position making the hair act like sticks).

EDIT-

There's a weird visual bug on fellatio animations. Mouth is in a weird shape during oral penetration (instead of a circular thing, the edges of the mouth looks like it has sharp edges making it look weird. As far as I remember when I played this game before, I never had such problems except the dick clipping through the female body during intercourse (which I solved by adjusting the position of the man but that was long ago anyway)..

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
Hello, my PC has an Intel Xeon 2650 v2 with 32GB Ram and a GTX 770 2GB, the GPU is what worries me most but in a few months I will buy a RX 6600, I want to know if with the components that I have now I can use it for Chara Studio which is what interests me.

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
I don't think I need to explain much details on what is happening here but if there's a way to fix characters with long hairs, please tell me so. I downloaded the game from this site, yes.

Hair clips through body.

- none of these cards are tampered by me
- most mods available are installed yes game running fine, all animations working, no crashes so far

only problem is the long hair clipping through the body and or sometimes in a static state (hair-ends not moving despite the position making the hair act like sticks).

EDIT-

There's a weird visual bug on fellatio animations. Mouth is in a weird shape during oral penetration (instead of a circular thing, the edges of the mouth looks like it has sharp edges making it look weird. As far as I remember when I played this game before, I never had such problems except the dick clipping through the female body during intercourse (which I solved by adjusting the position of the man but that was long ago anyway)..
the hair has unfortunately always been an issue. its less of a bug and more of an issue with the collision not being fully programmed. its definitely more common with any mod hairstyles but even in the base game on steam (i.e. no patch to the extent it's r-15 not r-18) it still happened.

• Red Heart
Reactions: maiikuroo

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
the hair has unfortunately always been an issue. its less of a bug and more of an issue with the collision not being fully programmed. its definitely more common with any mod hairstyles but even in the base game on steam (i.e. no patch to the extent it's r-15 not r-18) it still happened.
Hm, I guess when I played this back then, i think that was when it was at RX-10 or older i can't remember. I didn't really notice it, or I didn't pay too much attention to it until now but I guess I should ignore it.

As for the second bug I've been seeing recently is basically this, weird mouth shape and all. The penis pretty much clips through her neck and head as well. (I'm not good at modding nor modelling so). If anyone does know how to fix this, I'd appreciate it, I'd also appreciate attempts.

Also now that I'm looking at the photo, it looks funny.

Thanks for letting me know about the hair issue though.

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
Hello, my PC has an Intel Xeon 2650 v2 with 32GB Ram and a GTX 770 2GB, the GPU is what worries me most but in a few months I will buy a RX 6600, I want to know if with the components that I have now I can use it for Chara Studio which is what interests me.
As far as I can tell, you can still. Only with limited resources or "objects" (basically anything you put in the scene). Putting too much effects and other stuff can lag the studio, so yeah. Someone can probably give a better answer but for now you could try and test things out first.

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
Wich on is better? This or Sunshine?
Having played both, I would say it depends, graphically they are the same, the only thing that changes is the story... In the original Koikatsu!, you are a student. In sunshine well, you're on vacation, so, the maps are different, the dialogues are different, sunshine by default brings a couple of new poses and that's it. Is it worth having both? only if you have enough space.

Uralowfam

Mar 23, 2021
Hey! Can somebody please help me? For some reasons, Pregnancy and PregnancyPlus are not working correctly: even though the characters have their bellies changed via chara creation, it does not affect the game whatsoever, niether the story mode, nor the extras like the live. I tried troubleshooting listed on GitHub page of thojmr, but for some reasons it doesnt't help (i can't even find where i can "try opening KKPE > Advanced > Blendshapes > and "Reset" the Pregnancy+ blendshapes on each mesh that is modified".

Maybe somebody has also faced the same problem? What was your way to fix it?

Aug 25, 2021
"Failed to initialize Direct3D.
Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your
graphics card and have not disabled 3D acceleration
in display settings.
InitializeEngineGraphics failed"

is what pops up when i try to open the game, i dont think i deleted or turned anything off, as it was working fine a few days ago

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
so, after i download the game, i need to install the mods, or they already come installed?
What link did you download the game from? bcz if you downloaded the version of "Betterrepack" from Noisescrew. The game already comes with mods installed, but in the same folder of the game, there is one that says "optional mods" you just have to find a mod that interests you from there, and paste it in the folder called "mods"

wewsan

Dec 31, 2017
does someone has a compile scene of bestiality ? I've been trying to find some but there's so little of them

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
I found a lot of kokatsu pictures about bestiality and insect
But I can't find it in the game.
anyone know that ?
Most are made in Chara Studio (Koikatsu Scene maker). The monster models (and or female models) are either made by themselves or just character cards floating around the internet (You can probably look up about insect / monster cards, there's probably a few if not a lot).

TheLonelyDevil

May 13, 2023
maintex goes in your UserData/Textures (try to put each maintex folder into their own unique sub folder within UserData/Textures, If you don't do this many will be overwritten by other character maintex files).
Sorry to ping you with this, but my KK (BR RX20) doesn't seem to have this 'UserData/Textures' folder. Am I looking in the wrong place? It's a Kyonko card.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes