MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Maybe those virus repacks should be blacklisted from F95 entirely?
If remember right from f95 there no flashbangz repack.

I don't know if he put it there, but it was in the Honey Select repack (v2?). I saw a reddit thread where he was saying it was in there and he forgot to take it out, but antivirus should nullify it. I think it's in the battle arena part? I don't know. I think I have that repack, wondering if I'm fucked. No idea how to check really. Computer never flagged anything.
And then why still don't remove that repack from him page? think about :coffee:

Seguy

Nov 6, 2018
I mean I liked flashbanZ's honey select and koikatsu repacks, but it's annoying that he only shares them via patreon and I really don't feel like paying him for this.

Amayan

Jan 30, 2019
Apologies if this has already been asked, but is the "After School" DLC included in this? I've been trying to look for it all week.

May 31, 2018
So this one doesn't have all the DLC? Guess I'll just have to transfer over my saves and characters. By the way, any word on someone doing a repack for HS Unlimited and Extend? Assuming mods work, it'd be nice to have a real translation
IIRC it's missing the paid DLC packs. The creator of this repack is against piracy but wanted to stop people using Flashbangs repack, so they made some odd choices.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Apologies if this has already been asked, but is the "After School" DLC included in this? I've been trying to look for it all week.
The latest vanilla repack from ScrewThisNoise contains the following:
  • Base release game
  • Personalities Expansion
  • Afterschool Expansion
  • All preorder extras
  • Latest 11.01.2019 update (koikatu_02plus_cdp0111hnybsu)
  • VR module
The modded repack has everything above, the All-In-One DLC w/ translation, sideloader modpacks, uncensor, and a couple of mods that was in the description for it.

Reactions: highlander00

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I got all the DLC's and main game plus the HF patch via Hong-fire which all are working without any problems. There was even the teacher cards plus story character's cards which were added to my classrooms this does make some of the 3P scenes a little interesting.

John_Smitty

Nov 13, 2017
What happened to the guy who was gonna make an even bigger repack with alleged pregnancy mods and english dubs? Also could he share the latest koikplugin?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
What happened to the guy who was gonna make an even bigger repack with alleged pregnancy mods and english dubs? Also could he share the latest koikplugin?
I never heard any pregnancy mod on discord.... so i don't know if is true or not... If there a proof of this mod will like to see a link at last....

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I never heard any pregnancy mod on discord.... so i don't know if is true or not... If there a proof of this mod will like to see a link at last....
I put out the same question last weekend on Hong-Fire no one there has seen or heard of the pregnancy mod.

tymanda

Dec 27, 2018
I have what I think he must mean by "pregnant mod" but I would be interested to see if I am wrong. Get ready to be disappointed. Put these in your Userdata\coordinate.

I've never uploaded here so apologies if f95 mangles these. If so I will upload elsewhere.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I have what I think he must mean by "pregnant mod" but I would be interested to see if I am wrong. Get ready to be disappointed. Put these in your Userdata\coordinate.

I've never uploaded here so apologies if f95 mangles these. If so I will upload elsewhere.
it's just a fucking accessory :ROFLMAO:.... that was the mod he talk about? an accessory?

Reactions: tymanda

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
READ THE FUCKING KOIKMANUAL.HTML INSIDE THE GAME FOLDER. Please read the config.ini inside the folder bepinex to know how active the plugin key.
Koikatu harem V1.6
Game: 5.1
Chara studio: Include
DLC: paid and pre order are include
BepInEx: v4.1.1
BipPlugins: v7.1
Sideloader: 19/01/2019
Hardmod: include
Uncensored: Yes
UI translation: Yes
Translation: Google auto translation
Koikplugin: v1.61
KoikManual and release note are include
Chara card: include with subfolder
Scene: Include
Plugins: include
Animation controller: v1.0 (can create a custom animation in charastudio)
Browser folder: now is possible create subfolder in female and in male characters.
VMD player:v 1.0 (allow you to read the camera and animation from MMD dance.)
AddDBCollider
And more.
----How install---
Unzip archive to any part of your pc, click on Koikatu.exe and play.
-----Download----
Torrent Attached file
I have some connection problem so i can't upload to any link.
-----Fix----
The load time of Free H is more slow that normal, the problem are too much card to load so the load time are the 4 time slow that normal. Remove some card from UserData/chara/female O Male.
--------------------------------------------------------
In Free H are black screen you add some mod that create a conflict. Remember this repack for for koikplugin, so the problem are koikplugin and that mod you add, remove koikplugin or remove the mod you add.
---------------------------------------------------
Unlock all position don't work well with koikplugin, can be create bug, so you need use one of them koikplugin or unlock all position.
-------------------------------------------------------
I can not add the buddy, you can add the buddy only in determinad of the day or if the girl isn't her first time.
How active the buddy options?
First the girl you ask for sex don't have to the first time, so make sure you have already have sex with her, PRESS i key to active the invitation menu.
Second the buddy don't work on some event, for esampe 3P.
----------------------------------------------------------
You must know the version a shared was create for low end pc, so the quality of the game are setup as low. You need setup the quality from the options and plugin/mod manager.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Can you setup at max 99 character in school from class options or from options in main menu. remember you need have a lot RAM at last 10.

D

Deleted member 808788

Does anyone know if the mod atari2.1 + boob physics tweak also works in free h mode?, It does not work for me and I no longer have koikplugin installed...

John_Smitty

Nov 13, 2017
READ THE FUCKING KOIKMANUAL.HTML INSIDE THE GAME FOLDER. Please read the config.ini inside the folder bepinex to know how active the plugin key.
Koikatu harem V1.6
Game: 5.1
Chara studio: Include
DLC: paid and pre order are include
BepInEx: v4.1.1
BipPlugins: v7.1
Sideloader: 19/01/2019
Hardmod: include
Uncensored: Yes
UI translation: Yes
Translation: Google auto translation
Koikplugin: v1.61
KoikManual and release note are include
Chara card: include with subfolder
Scene: Include
Plugins: include
Animation controller: v1.0 (can create a custom animation in charastudio)
Browser folder: now is possible create subfolder in female and in male characters.
VMD player:v 1.0 (allow you to read the camera and animation from MMD dance.)
AddDBCollider
And more.
----How install---
Unzip archive to any part of your pc, click on Koikatu.exe and play.
-----Download----
Torrent Attached file
I have some connection problem so i can't upload to any link.
-----Fix----
The load time of Free H is more slow that normal, the problem are too much card to load so the load time are the 4 time slow that normal. Remove some card from UserData/chara/female O Male.
--------------------------------------------------------
In Free H are black screen you add some mod that create a conflict. Remember this repack for for koikplugin, so the problem are koikplugin and that mod you add, remove koikplugin or remove the mod you add.
---------------------------------------------------
Unlock all position don't work well with koikplugin, can be create bug, so you need use one of them koikplugin or unlock all position.
-------------------------------------------------------
I can not add the buddy, you can add the buddy only in determinad of the day or if the girl isn't her first time.
How active the buddy options?
First the girl you ask for sex don't have to the first time, so make sure you have already have sex with her, PRESS i key to active the invitation menu.
Second the buddy don't work on some event, for esampe 3P.
----------------------------------------------------------
You must know the version a shared was create for low end pc, so the quality of the game are setup as low. You need setup the quality from the options and plugin/mod manager.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Can you setup at max 99 character in school from class options or from options in main menu. remember you need have a lot RAM at last 10.
Any possibility of including the kplug v1.61 separately so we don't have to download the whole torrent?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes