kayot

Dec 19, 2017
OpeningScreen.png

Overview:
The protagonists, Koutarou and the heroine, Rina, are lovers who started dating when they entered the school. Koutarou is close to his best friend Hajime and his girlfriend, Mayu, who are in the same class and they often hangout as a group.

At the end of exams, the four went to relax in the city, after they went back together to one house and hung out. It would have been the usual until then, but maybe there was a sense of liberation at the end of exams, the dirty jokes they were telling started to go in an unexpected direction.
“Do you wonder about how others do it?”
Showing each others sex from that one sentence.
The appearance of a friend who usually hangs out with us, that you would not normally see. Their secret act that they have shown.
Its a new excitement feeling emotions such as shame, jealousy, and immorality all mixed….
The actions of four people who fell in love gradually escalate.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-22
Release Date: 2020-07-22
Original Title: 恋人スワッピング ~親友の恋人を俺は抱き、俺の恋人は親友に抱かれる〜
Aliases: Koibito Swapping ~Shin'yuu no Koibito o Ore wa Daki, Ore no Koibito wa Shin'yuu ni Dakareru~
Developer:
Publisher:
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English Translation Patched (MTL with Heavy Proof Reading)
Translator: kayot
VNDB:
Length: 2 hours for swing, 3 for cuck, 5 for total, <8 minutes if you skip everything for full save
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Update:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - v1 - v1

FULL SAVE

a_ev001_a_01.png a_ev003_a_06.png a_ev009_a_01.png a_ev010_a_67.png a_ev011_bf_44.png a_ev013_a_34.png a_ev014_a_01.png a_ev016_a_01.png a_ev019_a_01.png a_ev020_cf_27.png

Last edited:

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
So judging from the description there is an ending where you get NTRed by your best friend. I also see the cheating tag which is used for netori. So I have to ask do we ever commit netori (NTR our friend)?

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
There are only two endings.

Swing
NTR

There is no netori where you end up with both girls yourself.
Thats actually disappointing. If they're going to do 2 NTRs, then at least add the last one where MC gets both girls. It makes no sense to me why they couldnt add it...

heck, with the main premise, why couldnt they add all the possible endings: Swing, MC + Friend's GF, MC + both GFs, Friend + MC's GF, Friend + Both GFs.

Did they run out of budget for the VAs for even the MC + Both GFs? Sigh

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Thats actually disappointing. If they're going to do 2 NTRs, then at least add the last one where MC gets both girls. It makes no sense to me why they couldnt add it...

heck, with the main premise, why couldnt they add all the possible endings: Swing, MC + Friend's GF, MC + both GFs, Friend + MC's GF, Friend + Both GFs.

Most likely because of no demand. These kind of netorare/netorase games were made targeting masochistic Japanese male customers. Those guys have no desire to be in such a "winning" position of taking both women as they can't self-insert into such a guy.

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020

I mean, the game is barely anything. It's something like 8 scenes total? It's not really a high budget title.

rangabang

May 4, 2021

WHY DO PEOPLE PLAY NTR GAMES AND EXPECT GOOD ENDINGS FOR CUCKS??

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
WHY DO PEOPLE PLAY NTR GAMES AND EXPECT GOOD ENDINGS FOR CUCKS??
Because of the duality in this VN? There is one Swing/Netorase route and one Netorare route.

Is it so strange that people also would like to see a Netori route? I would completely agree with you when this VN was a pure hard Netorare title, but it's not. It's mixed up, so people just want to add the other end of the spectrum to get a "full service" VN.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes