Carl619

Apr 18, 2023
When you accept to ask for hints to the kobold it open a windows that stays white. What it is for?

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
oof i remember playing it untranslated. really good art, sequel to Damned, Kill Me! which was an awesome game, and it ticks my list of fetishes

Story was dark as fuck though, i think it was a side "what if" story about a world where the MC from DKM failed

riolu4535

Apr 2, 2020
Does anyone have a guide I can follow because I think I'm stuck and don't know how to continue the game

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
oof i remember playing it untranslated. really good art, sequel to Damned, Kill Me! which was an awesome game, and it ticks my list of fetishes

Story was dark as fuck though, i think it was a side "what if" story about a world where the MC from DKM failed
Yea im still confused on this is this a what if or is this what actually happens after DKM and since DKM doesnt have a translation its hard to fucking know...

Also i swear to god the girl looks very familiar to that one white haired imperial russia anime girl i keep seeing in russian memes

Last edited:

xXUwUXx

May 12, 2020
This is a really old one, i last played it around 2018, but i think it came out like 2016 or 2017.

xXUwUXx

May 12, 2020
Yea im still confused on this is this a what if or is this what actually happens after DKM and since DKM doesnt have a translation its hard to fucking know...

Also i swear to god the girl looks very familiar to that one white haired imperial russia anime girl i keep seeing in russian memes
I think she is part of cast of DKM but i don't think this game MC is the same as the MC in DKM.

Ricstab

Mar 24, 2021
The game is really buggy in joiplay, like, if i tap to see some cg, it doesn't appear, sometimes walking on the map makes you disappear, any clue why it happens?

kuno99

Jan 5, 2021
has anyone tried to use deepL or any AI translations for this game? (idk if thats possible, im not familiar with TLs or how to do them), but I wanna know if theres a way to get a better translation for the game

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
The game is really buggy in joiplay, like, if i tap to see some cg, it doesn't appear, sometimes walking on the map makes you disappear, any clue why it happens?
Seems like you got the app store version only. Go to the joiplay patreon and download the available apks (4 of them I think) and you're good.

Ralytha

Jun 25, 2021
Looks like even with broken MTL english context, I managed to grasp some understanding on the story; this does indeed seem to take place after the events of DKM, after Fatima (DKM Protag) defeated the demon and left their world.

Absolutely depresso expresso, quite a long degrading process that even presents you stats of Selma losing her Knight strength on the status screen on each next age forward in growing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

terribleideas1

Jan 5, 2022
To progress to adulthood you first need to talk with a red haired woman, then get pregnant, give birth and you can progress to next stage
Thanks! But the problem I have is that after doing some stuff here and there I just get to a point where I don't know what to do. I've gone to the ''secret'' part of the map where you see this big ass fossil being brought from point a to b, then you get ''caught'' and then theres the dancing part, and after that idk.

Ralytha

Jun 25, 2021
Thanks! But the problem I have is that after doing some stuff here and there I just get to a point where I don't know what to do. I've gone to the ''secret'' part of the map where you see this big ass fossil being brought from point a to b, then you get ''caught'' and then theres the dancing part, and after that idk.
You have to get at least 9 out of 10 (Or at least 90% of the available events) events that Selma has to endure being degraded and fucked, there are several elements; objects and NPCs that glow have interactable events to occur. After reaching and acquiring 90% of the events of a certain age, you will receive the [Time Changing] item that lets you change Selma's time of age. The game lets you know when you achieve this upon unlocking [Adulthood] and [Middle-Aged].

There are a pair of Kobolds at the front entrance of Selma's cell, the one on the right talks about thanking you for 'purchasing' the game and tweeting it, but accepting it gives you the Event Check item that lets you check for events that you have seen and events you haven't with hints to go with them.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
Both the prequel and sequel look like better games than this one. Are they on F95?
some people (me included) are trying to translate it to english however the other 2 games were made using action editor 4 (never heard of it? exactly) so translation are going to be difficult

what we are looking at rn is basically trying to translate something from a dead game engine that is practically only used in japan and never got any attention overseas, it going to take a while

Last edited:

l.lotler

Nov 15, 2017
How do you initiate the ending? I've already unlocked all of the events in all ages, there's only the ending left and the hint is not helpful at all

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes