RPGM - Completed - Kobold's Knight of Livestock [Final] [Touhou-marupon-dou]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

I have never liked gallery collection games whose core gameplay is revolved around finding and collecting sexual scenes to drive the gameplay and story forward. To me, sexual content should be an added bonus, a side dish and dessert after the main meal is finished, so i have some heavy negative bias to this type of game.
    Besides that, i had really enjoyed the corruption aspect of this game. You take a MC who starts as a young idealistic lady who gets captured by the enemy and trained. You progress through her life while watching her submitting herself to her new role in life more and more. So i really enjoyed this experience while finding a decent amount of sexual content and variety.

Overall, a decent game, just for the sexual and corruption aspect and nothing else.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Tempering

This game, like all from this authors, makes you feel really bad for the main protagonists. Not all of the CGs have high quality, but they all are really NOT vanilla. Swordswomen are always good as protagonists, But there isn't enough CGs in my opinion...It feels that way at least. Plus best girl Mildred has only 3 scenes, NOT ENOUGH!!!
  3. 3.00 star(s)

obromacare

It's a scene collector with no direction to follow.

Pros:
    -Girl is resistant to sexual anything, making the corruption more likable
    -There's a timeskip, and the juxtoposition of "resistant young girl" VS "Defeated adult woman" is great
    -Decent variety in scenes
    -There's a cheat to "skip maturity" if you want, having the girl grow to a woman if you don't want to wait it out.
    Cons:
    -It's a scene collector, and the main point of the day is to literally pass time. You pass time by having sex with creatures. If the creature isn't unique or highlighted, then it's a repeated event. So, you can either choose to run around this massive map to look for a new CG (which you might not find) or just talk to Kobolds in the lobby in hopes to get a CG you saw before to pass time.
    -The map is big, and not in a "wow there's so much to explore!" way, but a "where am I going" way.
    -Waiting for the FMC to grow into a woman takes a LONG time and is repetitive AF, but using the cheat to skip time doesn't feel rewarding and leaves a few blanks in the story that leave you confused.
    -There are different clothing options, but it amounts to essentially nothing.
    -CGs are standard "the same CG with different layers being put on top".

Overall, it feels clunky, grindy, and bland to play. I like the concept of it, just wish it was more structured, but instead the game plops you into the dungeon saying "Ok do whatever you want", but the "whatever you want" translates to a few still CGs.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

klz1821

Absolute best from this circle and hope to see them top it one day. Though it is basically a gallery hunter, it has a lot of content spread through 3 stages. The protagonist grows more mature as the timeline progresses across these stages. She is one of the livestock, which should cover which fetishes you should expect to see. No worries there is no butchering for meat. Birthing events are included and common throughout all 3 stages.

Keep in mind it will be an MTL which will be good enough to know how to progress and also it will be pixel censored.