2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
i downloaded it from the only link in the OP 10 minutes before i comented, so i can say for sure that what i got didn't include everything, i also have my pc set to JP locale since a game i dl'd a while ago required it, i also dl'd a locale emulator to see if that was the problem and it didn't change anything (also re-downloaded, still missing files)

edit: almost forgot to mention, i tried extracting with both winrar and 7zip

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I re downloaded the game and took a screenshot:

This image is a screenshot of whats inside the link in the OP (graphic wise).
As you see all folders are there, and inside each folder are the correct images.
I can also give u some screenshots of whats inside each folder if u want too.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018

i have all the folders, however this is what they all are like except for pictures which is like

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Thats is indeed pretty strange, because this is how it shows in mine:

Some folders are indeed supposed to be empty but not all of them.
I don't understand how your missing images. We both used the same download link.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
i have no idea, and that's why i asked if anyone with the folders how they are supposed to be could upload the graphics folder for people like me who somehow got a broken download

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Usually most people who come here with graphics problems are just missing the proper RTP and/or japanese settings. (which are need to see/read some images).
You're the first person who actually manage to miss stuff from a working download link.
I actually thought if your anti virus isn't actually removing those folders the moment u start extracting them as some sort of false positive.
I will try and upload just the graphics folders(may take a bit though since my current internet sucks).

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Here you go:

If that doesn't work then im out of ideas.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
some of the folders got the pics, but some didn't, the ones with nothing now are, animations, autotiles, battlebacks, fogs, gameovers and transitions.

i'm gunna try setting my pc locale back to my native 1 and dl again, see if anything happens

edit: well, seems like this game wants nothing to do with me, nothing i tried has worked :(

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
some of the folders got the pics, but some didn't, the ones with nothing now are, animations, autotiles, battlebacks, fogs, gameovers and transitions.
Those folders are actually supposed to be empty. I never deleted them since i wasnt sure the game would miss them somehow

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Those folders are actually supposed to be empty. I never deleted them since i wasnt sure the game would miss them somehow
no idea then, maybe i'm missing something on my pc, i'll try installing all my rtp's again

edit: turns out my game.ini file didn't have "Standard" beside RTP1=, after i put that there the game works fine =_= stupid little things lol

yuyuyu

Sep 28, 2017
Well, I can play this game but I have a question.

We can put this game in fullscreen (without F4 because it don't work)?

colorlessking

Sep 4, 2017
i know this is late but this is for the people that just got the game like i did, open game.ini and deleted it all and then copy this in its place
-------------------------------------------
[Game]
Library=RGSS104J.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rxdata
Title=KNIGHTS OF THE PHANTASMver1.0
RTP1=Standard
RTP2=
RTP3=
-------------------------------------------------
it fixed mine if it does not work im sorry for your luck you'll have to find a better way

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Where is the house in the mining town? How do I get it? How much does it cost?

My lewdness is at 8, how high does it need to be to get the Bunny job?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes