RPGM - Completed - Knights Of The Phantasm [Final] [Adult's Hobby]

1. 3.00 star(s)

kayot

The combat mechanic was hard to use, and was often more trouble than it was worth. I normally like to grind my level, but this game had two issues with that. First, you have to sleep to level. Second, with the sword out, you move very slowly. Add the food mechanic, which depletes really fast and inventory food doesn't make a dent in the meter, and you've got a recipe for annoyance. I found myself simply avoiding fights, which meant I wasn't leveling. Upgrades for weapons are rare and expensive, and I think they're related to level. I finished the game with an iron sword (I think)

Some bosses were completely unbalanced. Others were glitched so either they'd curb stomp you, or they couldn't hit you. Pray for the later in this game.

The endings weren't very satisfying.

I made a world map (uploaded in a post) just to get around. An overworld would have done great things for this game.

Doing the quests wasn't all the great, and most didn't give appropriate loot for the trouble, while others give extraordinary loot for trivial tasks. There is no tracking system for quests.

Being a vampire is all negatives. The stat boost are a joke, you have to feed often and not from the same people, and the daylight will murder you. There's lots of daylight in this game.

The time system was a crumpled mess. The day is too short, and the night is too long except when being a vampire in which the night is too short and the day is fatal.

The only way to have a scene redo is to have a house. Something that is poorly (if at all) explained to the player. I had to browse the forum to find out.

The story was bland. I hate stories were the hero doesn't have any support, but is expected to save the kingdom anyway. Like, by the time the character beats the final boss, something the best of the best couldn't do, the leaders should be ready for retaliation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The sex scenes are pretty good. The most decent one is the kobold. The rest are mostly stills. Get a save in the basement (I uploaded one in a post) and just enjoy those.

I ended up cheating to hell and back. First food, then health. I love the art style, but gameplay wasn't great. 3/5
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

STORY - ENGAGING
    GAMEPLAY - Tedious and excessive level grinding
    WORLD - HUGE
    SEX - SUPER HOT
    ART - UNIQUE AND COOL

Biggest complaint - You can't find shit in this game! I spent an hour walking around looking for the "Dopalt" and could NOT find it.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

ms0900

God this is bad, a pointless eating mechanic, a daytime mechanic that's so fast you need to fast forward the day every few minutes if you're looking for people or shops and shit combat in a huge world with nothing in most of it