2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Only if you can find all the scenes. I can not find 13 of them after 20 hours.
You don't have to find them all. I barely found, like, 8 before I bought the house in the mining town. Went into the gallery, clicked on an empty space, and it asked me if I wanted to unlock the scene.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
You don't have to find them all. I barely found, like, 8 before I bought the house in the mining town. Went into the gallery, clicked on an empty space, and it asked me if I wanted to unlock the scene.
Can you upload this save for me? I think the combat in this game is awful. Really didn't want to play until I can buy this house

• Haha
Reactions: Rastafoo

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Can you upload this save for me? I think the combat in this game is awful. Really didn't want to play until I can buy this house
I don't know how to upload save files. But you don't have to fight a single enemy. They don't drop money as far as I know anyway. Just make your way to the Capital and whore yourself out at the bunny brothel. You'll have more money than you'll know what to do with. Then just buy a house and enjoy your gallery.

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
was there supposed to be a standing image while walking around? anyone have a fix for not being able to see it?

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
After fixing the RTSS-Whatever-Standart Error, I also get this wonderful little thing.

Someone have a fix? 85cc8797311fff65b1def3299c709a42.png

Kropper

Feb 6, 2018
I don't know how to upload save files. But you don't have to fight a single enemy. They don't drop money as far as I know anyway. Just make your way to the Capital and whore yourself out at the bunny brothel. You'll have more money than you'll know what to do with. Then just buy a house and enjoy your gallery.
And how exactly do we start working at the brothel? If its the easiest way to rack up some cash and get it over with its the obvious go to joint, but when I go there literally jack all happens. Just three dudes staring at two bunnies dancing on stage, some dude saying we welcome females and the guy in the back saying the public cant come in. Just need to know how to get the job there and we're all set.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
And how exactly do we start working at the brothel? If its the easiest way to rack up some cash and get it over with its the obvious go to joint, but when I go there literally jack all happens. Just three dudes staring at two bunnies dancing on stage, some dude saying we welcome females and the guy in the back saying the public cant come in. Just need to know how to get the job there and we're all set.
Can't remember I'm afraid. Been a while since I played. Sorry.
It's possible you just need more lewdness. I triggered several scenes in various towns and lost to many, many enemies on my way to the Capital. So I guess I had enough by the time I got there.

inukamifan

Jul 28, 2017
You can't be a virgin. After you lose your virginity talk to the guy in the back, in front of the door, and he'll let you in.

Reactions: ponyguy

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
with the graphics errors people are getting, it isnt an emulator/locale problem, it is that the files ARE NOT THERE, so i'm asking if anyone has a fully working version if they can upload a copy of their graphics folder that actually has the files, for example in my graphics folder, the only folder i have with files in it is "Pictures", thus graphics errors

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Not sure where you getting your game from, but the download in the first page works perfectly fine and doesn't lack any files.
I should know, after all i took time to make sure it worked properly before uploading and posting the link.
So if not working for you or someone else then you clearly grabbed it from somewhere else, are indeed missing the locale/system change or some of the rpgmaker RTP needed for it.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes