2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
idk wtf i have to do in ~199-prison,sewer basement~ lol
It's a 2 years late answer, but I also stood like an idiot for 15 minutes in those two first screens.

There's a hole in the southernmost wall of 198- Prison, Sewer, south of the locked door.

It's amazing no one else even commented this shit, maybe we're too stupid for this

darklord9546

May 12, 2020
If anyone still has trouble with the RGSS-RTP error or the BGM/graphics.tittles message. What fixed it for me was the the japane locale that was mentioned and also downloading the trial version of RPG Maker XP from website

MoreltheG

Jan 13, 2021
I figured out how to get a house, go to Post Town Copal, head right and there is a guy in the upper left. He'll sell you a house for 3000.

Here is a save in that house. You can unlock the scenes by standing on them and pressing action. I'm going to collect them manually.
thanks alot dude! that was helpful!

Dantaylion

Jul 23, 2019
Not a fan of censored games and still wanted to give it a shot but the combat is so bad I couldn't.

Not bad as in difficulty but mechanically, not my cup of tea.

TK201299

May 20, 2020
I re downloaded the game and took a screenshot:

This image is a screenshot of whats inside the link in the OP (graphic wise).
As you see all folders are there, and inside each folder are the correct images.
I can also give u some screenshots of whats inside each folder if u want too.
Could you check into the 'titles' folder and ensure anything named "タイトルが見つかりません。" was there or not? If there is any with that name, could you send a screenshot, or better, upload that file?

wasd99123

Oct 16, 2021
View attachment 48550

Overview:
Stripped of her title and driven from her home, Anfitrytte journeys into unknown country. A curse promptly befalls her, focusing her efforts to break it. For this she will explore the wide and varied land, facing man and monster, or settling in a new home. The end of her journey is up to you.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-08
Release Date: 2014-12-20
Developer: Adult's Hobby
Censorsed: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Many thanks to @Maouhime for the link.

View attachment 48551 View attachment 48552 View attachment 48553
thx a lot,still work~

Kallehkiri

Sep 30, 2020
I have the issue everyones having loading this game. Have everything needed to download and play even the locale and still doesnt work for me. tf is this game man

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Actually not bad game, but I was bored eventually and dropped it.
The map is very big with kind of identical environment and it's hard to find things in them.
Yet, it can steal 4-5 hours of your life.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes