2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

jackops

May 18, 2017
i got the command "UP" blocked even when i close, launch the game. any idea about how to fix it ?

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Can someone please explain the basics to me?
I kill some of those low level monster but I don't get any XP or money.
I'm still running around in prison clothes and fists only.
How do I level up and earn money? Been to 2 villages and the fort so far, didn't find any of the usual "work as a bar maid" jobs or anything. Outside there are so many monsters that I get constantly killed.

right now I'm quite frustrated ...
As some here posted about post lvl20 stuff, I guess I'm doing something horribly wrong ... so pleeaase enlighten me how this game works ;)

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Darn and here I was hoping it had been fully translated.
LurkingHeretic Not sure what you mean.

This game is fully translated. Whatever "missing stuff" you may see is due to the fact this game was made on a very old version of rpgmaker so you need to take extra steps for it to show.

terirheken As i recall you lvl up by sleeping. Kill enough monsters then when u go to sleep u lvl up.
As for money , just make your way to the capital and work at the brothel, pick pocket people, sell items u loot , etc.

Last edited:

JanHeNtai

Aug 17, 2017
What did they add, is it worth going back? Since its one of my favorite ones I WOULD LOVE if it has additional content

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
LurkingHeretic Not sure what you mean.

This game is fully translated. Whatever "missing stuff" you may see is due to the fact this game was made on a very old version of rpgmaker so you need to take extra steps for it to show.

terirheken As i recall you lvl up by sleeping. Kill enough monsters then when u go to sleep u lvl up.
As for money , just make your way to the capital and work at the brothel, pick pocket people, sell items u loot , etc.

oh I never went to sleep, will give it a try tomorrow :D

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Theres no new content for the game. Just people asking for a new download link coz the old one was broken

Reactions: cavaemon

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I have now but i keep getting this at the launch
Do you have jp locale and /or the correct rpgmaker RTP installed in your computer?

Also you can refer to this post for the locale emulator:
https://f95zone.to/threads/knights-of-the-phantasm-final-adults-hobby.7185/page-6#post-549468

And this post for a Edited .ini file if needed:
https://f95zone.to/threads/knights-of-the-phantasm-final-adults-hobby.7185/page-2#post-365124

(though if u have system set to JP and the correct rtp installed you shouldnt need either).
Also note that some games cannot be run with the locale emulator , they do need system set to jp to run.

Last edited:

Micary

Dec 23, 2019
Do you have jp locale and /or the correct rpgmaker RTP installed in your computer?

Also you can refer to this post for the locale emulator:
https://f95zone.to/threads/knights-of-the-phantasm-final-adults-hobby.7185/page-6#post-549468

And this post for a Edited .ini file if needed:
https://f95zone.to/threads/knights-of-the-phantasm-final-adults-hobby.7185/page-2#post-365124

(though if u have system set to JP and the correct rtp installed you shouldnt need either).
Also note that some games cannot be run with the locale emulator , they do need system set to jp to run.
I have installed an emulator now but I dont quite know how to use them

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I have installed an emulator now but I dont quite know how to use them

According to the website u just need to right click the game .exe and run in japanese

1578959928192.png

I dont really use a locale emulator since i do have my system set to jp. So this is the most i know

Reactions: Carion_Crow

Clementine64

Feb 19, 2018
Hi there, I don't seem to be gaining EXP, so I cant lvl up (even when going to bed).
Is it a bug with this version?

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Idk about the versions in the main page but in my game i just need to kill some enemies and go sleep for my xp to increase.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes