2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
patch link appears to be down. my game is also missing the standing image even after trying to enable it through the fairy at night.

Reactions: bro111

HornyGuy993

Dec 10, 2017
Ok so im having this weird problem where i can't access the map. I'm probably just being an idiot or something but can someone please help? The map would make this game so much easier

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Ok so im having this weird problem where i can't access the map. I'm probably just being an idiot or something but can someone please help? The map would make this game so much easier
What's the exact issue? What are you trying to do? Are you trying to use it from your inventory? You can't do that. You have to press the wait button, I think it's A, can't remember. Then you should have the choice between waiting or viewing the map.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I have RPG MAKER VX Ace installed. Do I need to install anything else?
Yeah, I think you need XP for this one. I think. I have them all installed so I don't know which one does what. But I think XP is for all RPG Maker games with the sun icon.

inukamifan

Jul 28, 2017
I cannot for the life of me find all /of the h scenes. I can't even find how to meet the vampire king yuriel. Also is there any reason the bunny girl has a image

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
I would ask please how to get the "ninja outfit that covers the eyes" "the vampire dress" because the guide translation is not accurate, thanks in advace :)

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes