RPGM [Kleitos] Stigmata of Lust ~A Pure Nun's Descent Into Pleasure~

Pat0s

Oct 29, 2019
I've been working on an improved translation. It's still based off of machine translation, but I've fixed some of the more technical issues. For example, battle text displays properly, though i had to use underscores instead of spaces.
More importantly, you can actually hurt bosses.
It's not perfect, having a hard time trying to fit text into the space allotted, and most of the text is straight from machine translate, but I've fixed some of the vocab where i can

Pat0s

Oct 29, 2019
I think it's done, I'm gonna upload it here. You guys let me know if it's good, since this is my first Upload here.

Also, tip: The final boss is kinda stupid and doesn't have great feedback, even looking at different ways to translate text around there.
Just keep hitting the thing to the right, it'll die eventually

Last edited:

xellos616

May 5, 2020
  • Mar/10/2021Bug fixes■Ver1.02
    ・モルガスタ霊廟2Fキーアイテム入手イベントの不具合解消
    ・ネタバレ小ネタ設定集.txt追加

GAZEDA

May 20, 2020
I think it's done, I'm gonna upload it here. You guys let me know if it's good, since this is my first Upload here.

Also, tip: The final boss is kinda stupid and doesn't have great feedback, even looking at different ways to translate text around there.
Just keep hitting the thing to the right, it'll die eventually
Are you sure it's already fixed the game battle mechanic?

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Any reason why this isn't posted in the games section now that it has been translated?
There was reports of a MTL floating around but people had trouble with it and/or didn't like it and/or couldn't find it and/or were too lazy to make the game request thread.

Floatingdeadfish

Feb 3, 2021