RPGM [Kleitos] Stigmata of Lust ~A Pure Nun's Descent Into Pleasure~

ragnum1111

Mar 27, 2019
My workaround for the attacks not connecting was to have both games, mtl and original switching between them. Copying the savefolder around, when switching. Just wanted to share, you probably found that way already.

dezil

Apr 25, 2020
My workaround for the attacks not connecting was to have both games, mtl and original switching between them. Copying the savefolder around, when switching. Just wanted to share, you probably found that way already.
I don't found

dodob

May 10, 2017
Can you upload a link to the original file, please?

Arima Bery

Dec 16, 2017
me dont work either, can u give the link to the game ??

mindmccontrol

Apr 20, 2020
How do I do this? Unable to do it. A bit more specific pls. I tried to change the save file but no use.