Samoriba

Jul 6, 2017
Mega or GDrive?
1658159914870.png

but was thinking maybe i should check with the uploader first..
regardless , here's the Mega link to the JAST version :
and the GDrive link:

NOTE: didn't manage to archive the game under 5 GB so use the mega if you have a paid account.

Happy fapping!

BaasB : please feel free to make use of the links to update the thread and please don't shoot me if i didn't respect forum rules; never uploaded something before to the site.

Last edited:

Veznoz

Dec 15, 2020
regardless , here's the link to the JAST version : Mega

BaasB : please feel free to make use of the link to update the thread and please don't shoot me if i didn't respect any forum rules; never uploaded something before to the site.
My guy thanks for the post but like MEGA be capping on that 5 Giga bruh. Gonna take a whole day to download this unless you can link it in a place with no cap. Still, thanks for the upload.

Samoriba

Jul 6, 2017
My guy thanks for the post but like MEGA be capping on that 5 Giga bruh. Gonna take a whole day to download this unless you can link it in a place with no cap. Still, thanks for the upload.
oops. forgot about the 5GB limit on mega. working on it now.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
View attachment 1932477

regardless , here's the Mega link to the JAST version :
and the GDrive link:

NOTE: didn't manage to archive the game under 5 GB so use the mega if you have a paid account.

Happy fapping!

BaasB : please feel free to make use of the links to update the thread and please don't shoot me if i didn't respect forum rules; never uploaded something before to the site.
Thanks ever so much for the Jast version - added to the OP!

Kazutal

Feb 26, 2021
View attachment 1932477

regardless , here's the Mega link to the JAST version : Mega
and the GDrive link: Google Drive

Happy fapping!

what is JAST version ?

Rob91

Sep 5, 2018
Regarding the comment about Ayaka's gallery missing a scene
If the missing Ayaka scene refers to the final slot in Ayaka's gallery just complete her Append route once(to unlock a comedic end with a ichi/ria/sylvia three some scene) then load a save where the choice that only lets you select one of the options was and choose the other option it should now be unlocked and let you access Ayaka's final scene, if the missing scene comment is referring to something else, sorry no clue.
I think he meant Ayaka's second append route that was added in limited Japanese edition of this game. Someone on VNDB shared patch including that scene but for now it's untranslated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: liiphe and Sole

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Do the Steam- and JAST versions use different save files? I got to be honest, these Kinkoi vns are only fap material for me at this point. I was on the fence for a while, but now that is the only reason i want to have them. :D So a 100% file is all what i'm here for at this point.

Last edited:

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
Do the Steam- and JAST versions use different save files? I got to be honest, these Kinkoi vns are only fap material for me at this point. I was on the fence for a while, but now that is the only reason i want to have them. :D So a 100% file is all what i'm here for at this point.
You don't really need a 100% save for Golden Time. Just go through each route/append and use the Next button and you should have it all in a few minutes. Just make sure to save for both choices in Ayaka's append. Those scenes don't seem to work in the Extra Gallery.

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
Note: there's an issue with the movies segment of the gallery, for some reason it just doesn't seem to register for either game version.(The intro/outro movies) Clarification: the movies work fine during gameplay they just don't register in the gallery. But aside from that issue these are complete save files.

For Jast version just put the file in the game folder

For Steam version run the game once then put the file here: C:\Users\ UserName \AppData\Roaming\SmartSteamEmu

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2018
Amazing expansion to an amazing visual novel, both of them got my #1 spot for favorite all time VN in the past almost 2 decades of playing H games.

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
Anyone who knows japanese can help with some translation that possibly got skipped? WARNING: post game spoilers

i kinda feel something a bit of time reversing with that ring box... kind of makoto shinkai supernatural vibe

good time man... tho a bit sad i kinda know beforehand that
it still heart wrenching seeing her dying

Reactions: ShadoXII
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes