• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

vinjo

May 3, 2020
anyone know how to change the language? my game start with japanese language
download it from anonfile

Edit : nvm, just need go to the title

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
They will force me to play every route just get to my happy ending again won't they! At least the appends will be short, I don't really see myself reading too much into Mina's route but Ayakas will probably get quite a few laughs out of me.
Soooo there is nsfw scenes right ? Or does it need a patch ?
yes it's uncensored too, should be prepatched but a quick read through an append and if an H-scene doesn't pop off before it ends then you know it's not.

Tight Hole

Sep 23, 2019
can anyone help me i got "the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b " when open the SmartSteamLoader.exe
i've tried many ways but nothing works

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
yes it's uncensored too, should be prepatched but a quick read through an append and if an H-scene doesn't pop off before it ends then you know it's not.
yes - if an H-scene doesn't pop off before it ends then you know it's not
So there are or there aren't any lol

Shanksy

Feb 15, 2019
can anyone help me i got "the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b " when open the SmartSteamLoader.exe
i've tried many ways but nothing works
Same problem with running game, error (0xc000007b).
I have the same exact problem and i've been scouring for solutions,
but any fix i've tried hasn't worked. Hopefully someone has the JASTUSA version and could upload,
this way there is no need for SmartSteamLoader since that version is DRM free.
However there are reports on steam that the +18 patch crashes the game
and then triggers windows defender alerting that the exe file is a trojan.
So either way there might be bugs atm.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes