krono98

May 10, 2020
Does anyone have the same problem as i, i cant listen to the voices, not even in configuration

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
damnit Ouro. stop simping to the bitch that discriminated you. if anything you could have asked sylvie to put her in a.... long vacation.

• Haha
Reactions: Zach42799

Veznoz

Dec 15, 2020
LETS FUCKING GOOOO!!!! I was waiting for this translation for so goddamn long!! I can finally stop fucking thinking about "that" ending in the main VN

Veznoz

Dec 15, 2020
Everytime I open Smart Steam it only takes a few seconds before it crashes. Anyone got any idea to fix this?

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
Anyone else unable to play some of the scenes in the extra or is it just me? To be specific, the 2nd Sylvie scene and the last Ayaka scene.

Last edited:

Katsui

Nov 30, 2017
my config and system dropdowns are in japanese i believe, maybe chinese, changing locale did not fix this issue, anyone else have this problem?

Shanksy

Feb 15, 2019
my config and system dropdowns are in japanese i believe, maybe chinese, changing locale did not fix this issue, anyone else have this problem?
When the game is running you can press E to change the text to english, but to change the menus to english you need to go to the title screen and there in the right corner there is a letter " A " that let's you change the language.

On another note, anyone run into a problem where your saves and even config changes, just reset after you restarted the game?

Reactions: zusoz and LeeSin357

Grabriel-San

Nov 24, 2019
Lol that first pic, female testicles? Sometimes censorship is a mercy, since you can't see that the artist has no idea what a pudenda / vagina looks like.
Puffy vulva is a miracle of anime. Just imagine how squishy it'd be to pound into that.

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
My only major gripe with this game has been "Mina's thoughts", for some reason the translator decided to have what Mina is thinking in the moment always be in past tense, making parts of her route super awkward to read. When she speaks she's normal but when she's thinking she's suddenly in past tense even whilst thinking about future events. Edit: They stop doing it where it doesn't belong after a while, by which I mean when she's speaking about current/future events, but it is a thing that goes on for quite a while in her route. Edit2: turns out it was minutes away from the ending, I suppose it was probably because they translated it soon after the prologue or something like that, luckily most of the second half of her route has her speaking instead of thinking, so it's far more legible.

Regarding the comment about Ayaka's gallery missing a scene
If the missing Ayaka scene refers to the final slot in Ayaka's gallery just complete her Append route once(to unlock a comedic end with a ichi/ria/sylvia three some scene) then load a save where the choice that only lets you select one of the options was and choose the other option it should now be unlocked and let you access Ayaka's final scene, if the missing scene comment is referring to something else, sorry no clue.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes