Some dialogues are repeating again and again. Even 3 times
That patreon only content is not a good sign. I have bad feelings about them

Last edited:

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Some dialogues are repeating again and again. Even 3 times
That patreon only content is not a good sign. I have bad feelings about them
I will have to go and check repeating dialogues problem and come back to you with a solution, if not, then it will be fixed by the time initial release comes around.
I gave up on idea on Patreon only content, there were few of you who said the same thing, so I started to question its adequateness and decided not to do it. I think that in back of my mind there was a fear that even people who like the game will just brush it off, but with your guys support and comments (both praises and condemns) I will much more secure about developing this game.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
This game reminds me a bit of the "Maou-Sama" game.
In that game, it's the same as it is here that every woman who knows or sees the MC even for the first time is instantly in love with him and wants him.

I'm not saying it's bad, because I enjoy playing this game. :D
But I don't feel the challenge then.
After reading your comment I see what you mean, but in the start of the game, I just wanted to establish some characters that are main part of our little (not so little) harem. There will come more challenges in getting girls to become part of harem as the time goes.

Reactions: Qmil679

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Heh, indeed. The MC in this takes Gary Stu to the next level. Game kinda reminds me of Almost Dead or A New Beginning.
I understand why you are comparing MC with Gary Stu, but plan was to build him high so when reality hits, it would hit harder then truck in Isekai Animes.

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
Very good start!
I really enjoyed it and for me personally it fulfils a mafia like superhero story. I love that kind of thing!
I also have absolutely no problems with the incredible seduction skill (on the contrary).

The only thing that caught my eye was the grammar and some spelling mistakes,
but from what I could read, you are already working on fixing them.
Maybe it would be an option to think about the resolution and quality of some of the renders and animations?

But why should I complain at all?
The story has already thrilled me!
And everything doesn't always have to be too complex and difficult to get right, am I right? :whistle:

Will wait for upcoming updates and will definitely have much fun again!

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Very good start!
I really enjoyed it and for me personally it fulfils a mafia like superhero story. I love that kind of thing!
I also have absolutely no problems with the incredible seduction skill (on the contrary).

The only thing that caught my eye was the grammar and some spelling mistakes,
but from what I could read, you are already working on fixing them.
Maybe it would be an option to think about the resolution and quality of some of the renders and animations?

But why should I complain at all?
The story has already thrilled me!
And everything doesn't always have to be too complex and difficult to get right, am I right? :whistle:

Will wait for upcoming updates and will definitely have much fun again!
Thank you very much. And yes, I am already working on fixing grammar and spelling mistakes, rerendering some of the poor-quality ones. I am planning to add some more things in the game that will make it much easier to understand, like character gallery and similar things.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Is the Gallery still in development? (I only see two images, neither of which open when clicked, and a bunch of missing image errors where the others should be.)

Good start to the game, too!

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Is the Gallery still in development? (I only see two images, neither of which open when clicked, and a bunch of missing image errors where the others should be.)

Good start to the game, too!
Yes, I left the gallery for the initial release so that I could perfect it. Also, there will be a Character gallery with some description for each one.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Nova1811

May 6, 2018
I like the idea of the game and the girls. though as someone has already said, the sisters face looks a bit old.
There were some things that bothered me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really do think that if you keep at it and keep improving, you could make a great VN. So I hope you don't take any criticism too harshly or let it demotivate you, and know that most people wouldn't even bother to leave feedback (negative or not) if they weren't at least a little bit interested in seeing your VN progress

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
I like the idea of the game and the girls. though as someone has already said, the sisters face looks a bit old.
There were some things that bothered me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really do think that if you keep at it and keep improving, you could make a great VN. So I hope you don't take any criticism too harshly or let it demotivate you, and know that most people wouldn't even bother to leave feedback (negative or not) if they weren't at least a little bit interested in seeing your VN progress
Thank you very much for your feedback, I get it about the sister's face, I will try to fix it up so it looks petite so to speak.
For the first point of your comment, yeah, I need to fix up dialogues all over the game, especially confessions.
About the second thing, I will hit the brake with complimenting MC with inner monologues, the purpose of making him so perfect now is that that I wanted to have overpowered MC, but I plan to make reality hit him fast and hard, and then because he was build to be so perfect that punch will have much more of an impact.
And third of all, I would like to apologize to you and everyone else, but I am really fond of MC and will keep his model.
One more really important thing some sub-stories will be slowly developed but I want to make them clean and perfect when culmination comes, just wanted you to know that. About priest clothes I will explain it more in the initial release, there is a good reason why I used those clothes.

P. S. If you guys think that when I answer you I get defensive I am sorry, please warm me about it. I really want to get better and by reading your comments and critiques (good and bad) I think that will happen.

Nova1811

May 6, 2018
Thank you very much for your feedback, I get it about the sister's face, I will try to fix it up so it looks petite so to speak.
For the first point of your comment, yeah, I need to fix up dialogues all over the game, especially confessions.
About the second thing, I will hit the brake with complimenting MC with inner monologues, the purpose of making him so perfect now is that that I wanted to have overpowered MC, but I plan to make reality hit him fast and hard, and then because he was build to be so perfect that punch will have much more of an impact.
And third of all, I would like to apologize to you and everyone else, but I am really fond of MC and will keep his model.
One more really important thing some sub-stories will be slowly developed but I want to make them clean and perfect when culmination comes, just wanted you to know that. About priest clothes I will explain it more in the initial release, there is a good reason why I used those clothes.

P. S. If you guys think that when I answer you I get defensive I am sorry, please warm me about it. I really want to get better and by reading your comments and critiques (good and bad) I think that will happen.
Not saying that you have to change the MC, it was just something I needed to get of my chest and it's mostly when he talks.
And don't worry, you're taking critique pretty well. And even if you were to get a little defensive i would understand, it's your creation that you worked hard on after all. As long as you listen to feedback and keep atleast an open mind we're all good

• Red Heart
Reactions: KingoftheJungle009

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Don't like that idea at all.
I get that, but with what I am planning we will still have an OP MC and the development of some female character. I want to make female characters important when solving some problems but still have the main character be the one who is solving them. I probably misspoke on that last comment, but I am always open to suggestions. You guys can join the discord server and we can have more detailed discassions about the plot and characters. I try not to spoil much in comments here, and because of that, some comments get to sound worse than I meant them, that's why there is a channel in discord server where we can talk about spoilers as much as we want.
I am 100% agree with your description ( Say NO too small and skinny MCs....) so I think you will like my game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: enel777
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes