arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
I went through the demo and didn't find any problems. The game is pretty good
The only thing I didn't like was the movement of the screen during the attack in battle
Thank you so much for playing the demo. And about the battle... I already turn off that battle camera feature, I realize that for some people that camera focus can make them dizzy. So I'll applied the normal camera in next update.

Reactions: Denchik12312
Aug 27, 2020
i want the game to be more complete to give a fair opinion about it but the intro was long enough to be annoying and make me want to come here and whine my ass about it, i felt like a hostage
1669601555310.png

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Opening amount of text you have to wade through before you can even begin to play is killing me. I just want to save so I can sleep and continue it tomorrow. It's taking too long!

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
i want the game to be more complete to give a fair opinion about it but the intro was long enough to be annoying and make me want to come here and whine my ass about it, i felt like a hostage
Opening amount of text you have to wade through before you can even begin to play is killing me. I just want to save so I can sleep and continue it tomorrow. It's taking too long!
Thanks, that point is one of the changes that I made for the next update. I already reduced the amount of texts, I also already add "skip" choice to that prologue.

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
So what does she want me to do? I did speak with the 3 of them and still can't pass this problem ?
1671756429157.png

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
It was my file folder exployer that i usely use too open zips do not work had too use other means
Well, it’s generally strange, don’t you unpack the case to the root of drive C? Try winrar if the archive is not broken everything should be fine

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I have also encountered the bug that prevents me from going to the northern area for the Elder Herbs.

On an unrelated note, is there a way to reach Stevi in time? Because the game seems to be telling me that I fucked up even though I rushed straight there.

1. This is the very first line of dialogue upon reaching her.
Capture1.PNG
2. The genitals touching like this is already straddling the line into ntr/rape.
Capture2.PNG
3. The creature having a reaction and interrupting her dialogue to cause this line implies that it suddenly went further... which I can only imagine to be penetration.
Capture3.PNG

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Kingdoms Days [0.0.1 Demo] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (480 MB/ 160 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Shame seeing this getting abandone, it had a rough start but the cards to be great were there
I'm sorry about that, I wanted to work on this project. But bad things happened, my old PC broke and so did the data on it.
Since then I have been working freelance to buy a replacement PC, But because it's still so expensive here, I only got a secondhand one for the replacement.:cry:
I hope at least I can start it again from scratch someday. Maybe I'll start with a free and simple engine first like Renpy... I don't know...