EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title_KD.png

Overview:
Kingdom's Days literally an Isekai game or a game about the protagonist (Izzar Raycott) a random new college student who got summoned into middle age era like in another world. And he must take his destiny to become the savior of that world. Solving some mystery there, from the reason he got transported or even find the truth about what really happen in that world. And also the reason why he must fight. Along the way he must struggle with many politics, conspirations, romances, intrigues and all the problem between kingdoms and peoples.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-22
Release Date: 2022-11-22
Developer: KeanoveGame - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

ss0.jpg ss3.jpg ss4.jpg ss5.jpg ss6.jpg ss1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oh an interesting rpg title makes it’a appeareance art will surely need some polish later.
Dev notes look interesting, seems like a gigantic promising project full of potential ready to be abandoned.

Might give it a shot
We'll probably need a lot of proofreding, won't we. :whistle::coffee:
Whaddya think coffee man?
Funny seeing you here

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
About the game?
Well, i want to download because of tentacle tag, and i want to delete it even before downloading because of romance tag.
Edgy-looking mc doesn't exactly help, either.

I sure got quite the dilemma here.
I guess i'll just leave it in limbo for now. :whistle::coffee:
“Fine I’ll do it myself”
988E0D00-E668-451C-9ECE-EA9CD7DE9114.jpeg
I’ll try it

Funny enough on the contrary Romance attracts me and tentacles make me doubt.
Since when these two are combined together, one survives the other in an ambiguous state.

I am interested in the choices, if you can keep friends all bachelorettes, lovers or throw them into the tentacle den.

Managing a Kingdom is fun but can I be a villain?
Or the game falls into two sides, good and full of women or good and friendzoned?

Isekais turn me down to be honest, but if it can give me a rich experience in gameplay I’ll be satisfied, I don’t expect much from a demo, but still it’s the prototype and main selling point to buy new patrons.
Let’s delve into the world of this game

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Well, it sounds interesting.

Rape tag gonna be an issue down the road with Patreon. Dev might want to think about that. Not that I mind it, just saying Patreon probably will. SubscribeStar, on the other hand, would probably look the other way.

Any chance of game getting animated sex?

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Oh an interesting rpg title makes it’a appeareance art will surely need some polish later.
Dev notes look interesting, seems like a gigantic promising project full of potential ready to be abandoned.
Hahaha... Basically I just playing with default variable to implemented most of the features, So I can focus more to working on next characters drawing. I'm planning that I can introduced all the main heroines first for nest update. At least I'll not abandoned what I start to enjoy (I even diving into rpgmaker forum and asking n stalking here and there... :ROFLMAO: )

About the game?
Well, i want to download because of tentacle tag, and i want to delete it even before downloading because of romance tag.
Edgy-looking mc doesn't exactly help, either.
Ah... the tag is only for what exist in the released game for now... But Here is the clue... multiple choices and multiple ending...:cool:

Managing a Kingdom is fun but can I be a villain?
Or the game falls into two sides, good and full of women or good and friendzoned?
The choices main protag make will lead him to... multiple ending...lol
But one thing for sure, main heroines will still become his harem so do the girls that will appear. But what path for MC to reach the harem road is entirely up to player to decide (this one is actually my main concept of the game hahaha...)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
But Here is the clue... multiple choices and multiple ending...:cool:
The ending is not what i care about the most in my games, the journey to it interests me far more.
But i suppose it won't hurt to elevate this from 'limbo' to 'bookmarked,' at least for now. :giggle::coffee:

Reactions: basheree

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Rape tag gonna be an issue down the road with Patreon. Dev might want to think about that. Not that I mind it, just saying Patreon probably will. SubscribeStar, on the other hand, would probably look the other way.

Any chance of game getting animated sex?
Yes, I'm planning the animated one, but for now I want to focus more to draw another character first, because I'm planning to introduce many girls on this MC journeys.
BTW, about patreon... I must play hide and seek about that lol
I want to avoid the sensitive matter in front of them... I even got under review right after I publish my page, But yeah I'm playing save and thankfully to that... not more than an hours my patreon page is safe... :ROFLMAO:

It's not the ending that i care about the most in my games, the journey to it interests me far more.
But i suppose it won't hurt to elevate this from 'limbo' to 'bookmarked,' at least for now. :giggle::coffee:
Hahaha... I know your feeling. That tentacles scene can be watched as long the MC choose stupid choices, and that kind of choices will appear more often along MCs journeys. :sneaky:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yes, I'm planning the animated one, but for now I want to focus more to draw another character first, because I'm planning to introduce many girls on this MC journeys.
BTW, about patreon... I must play hide and seek about that lol
I want to avoid the sensitive matter in front of them... I even got under review right after I publish my page, But yeah I'm playing save and thankfully to that... not more than an hours my patreon page is safe... :ROFLMAO:

Hahaha... I know your feeling. That tentacles scene can be watched as long the MC choose stupid choices, and that kind of choices will appear more often along MCs journeys. :sneaky:
Oooh so basically, you will get scenes of tentacles and other nasty stuff if you fuck up situations or by being a dummy.
I like this style, I’ll give my feedback later
Tentacles and rape avoidable? Thanks.
Literally on the previous post Dev says that this stuff will be avoidable

Last edited:

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Hmmm... Do you already try unzip it with third party like winrar or 7zip...?
or which one file hosting you downloaded the file from?

You had me at kingdom building :)
If it's even remotely like TLS, I'm in.
Yeah later MC can have his own kingdom and manage it... But not with too complicated system just based on story progress and achievement... Similar like suikoden I guess.

Reactions: Bob Jared

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
So tentacles and rape are side stuff and avoidable. good. because if I spent time playing the game. I want to see mc fuck something instead of tentacle and rape which I always skip. if tentacles and rape are main stuff then I will have to pass. not into that. well at lease I will try this game out before decide.